Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ohh chef that sounds very good.

My tamales come from a little ma&pa shop in a neighboring city. They must be good, lots of people in line for their xmas eve tamales. I'll review them later. ;)

Baileys, the wifey swears by it and if you add bushmills or jamesons irish whiskeys you have a irish coffe! Don't forget to top with whipped cream the one from the can.....Hehehe you can also...nevermind:hubba: :D I love the x-mas tamales. Got to find some tomorrow!

pcduck said:
:ciao: 2Dog...
all this talk of food has be hungry...again

oil bud?

pg 613 a little freebie I got at the club.

How ya doing chef? I bored and my girl is sleeping:cry:

I wanna let her sleep on account they called her into work today after spending most her night with me..and then takeing her Daughter to shops..then she still anaged to get in...shes tough..Just waiting for flower room lights to come on in 15 min...hitting the Bubba Hash..

How is you?

Hello. Here:48: Things are going good hitting the haze right now. I'm gonna put the bubba kush on my next order! Wifey is down fer the night waiting fer the haze and prince valuim to start dancing. Where your ukgirl at?:huh:

shes sleeping at her home in England...Im so stoked gonna go there soon..:bong: Yeah i was gifted my Bubba kush..grew some out and had 7 for 7 on females:yay: then with all the crap going on in shed I flowered the last one befor cloneing...luckly I gave some clones out to the network and have a replacement comeing..I am gonna drop 13 more beans though in the next few days..

:48:

Gonna do a good size grow myself as soon as a have room. I got a good reserve going, how do you store your reserve bean bank?

4u2sm0ke, 420benny, the chef, ozzydiodude, SmokinMom

Looks like a session

:bong: and pass

Ok smoke lets ask the family. First how do you long time store your beans, can ufo's produce start to finish not that they are special and they are awfully exspensive. and do you all think smoke rode the short bus to school?:laugh:

I use these containers that look like chew tobacco..inside is beef jerky...they are black and seal nice....I place all my beans in and add a dozen or so rice grains...and they are kept in Fridge...I have 14 diffrent so far..and more comeing in...the pollen is kept in 35m camera film case and in freezer...Got a star Gazer gonna cross with my purplebud..make some Purple star gazer:aok: and collected cali orange pollen and will make some orange fosting..and some F2.....man I love this stuff

ok tmt :bong:

Howdy BHCers! 4u, how are you doing? Any luck on the job front? I am toking on a J of "High Power" my buddy gave me for Christmas. need to show him when to chop. It is beautiful, smells wonderful and gives a decent buzz. But, it is 100% clear trichs. I can only imagine what it should be like. I never heard of it. Anybody familiar? I asked my friend if it was a commercial strain and he said no. Stay out of midwest airports, unless you like drama, stress and wasting time and money. What a mess. Stay safe friends..

Hey BHCers Smoke up Ozzy :fly: at 30,000 ft and rising playing with the pup this morning dicided I had nothing better to do than blow out my good knee Half day with Docs and all they do is write a peice of paper you take to the Pharisist(?) the man you want to see in the first place 30 min after seeing him the pain just melts away or I did one

Sweet idea with the jerky cont. Thanks brother! That's the idea i was looking fer.

:rofl: no short Bus...

Mom took me..and for your info I was deprived of peanutbutter and jelly when i was a kid..:p

420benny said:
Howdy BHCers! 4u, how are you doing? Any luck on the job front? I am toking on a J of "High Power" my buddy gave me for Christmas. need to show him when to chop. It is beautiful, smells wonderful and gives a decent buzz. But, it is 100% clear trichs. I can only imagine what it should be like. I never heard of it. Anybody familiar? I asked my friend if it was a commercial strain and he said no. Stay out of midwest airports, unless you like drama, stress and wasting time and money. What a mess. Stay safe friends..

Hello friend...No on the employment for me..but realy wasnt looking hard untill after new year...Most are saying check back after anyway so why stress it..Im enjoying the time I have...Ive heard of :higher power" down in Portland..ya friend didnt say where he aquired it huh? Merry Christmas to you:48:

ozzydiodude said:
Hey BHCers Smoke up Ozzy :fly: at 30,000 ft and rising playing with the pup this morning dicided I had nothing better to do than blow out my good knee Half day with Docs and all they do is write a peice of paper you take to the Pharisist(?) the man you want to see in the first place 30 min after seeing him the pain just melts away or I did one

Dam ozzy...hope ya feel better...are ya able to get around? sounds like a night of meds 4u:48:

Merry Christmas my friend

the chef said:
:rofl: No pb&j! How did you live? I never had a big wheel!:cry:

:spit: me either...I stole the one down the street....only thing ...it was Pink:rofl:

Latest posts

Back