Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is Like a chat room..only you can go back and read the crap ya missed..lol..some of you are so Drama driven..lol..makes for an interesting read

Good morning BHC. :D The sun is shining, the snow is melting off my deck and the pups are happy.

Do any of you eat black-eyed peas on New Years day? We forgot them last year, hubs spent 1 1/2 weeks in the hospital starting on Jan 2nd :eek: . Rest assured everyone here will be having some...even the guina pig. :giggle:

Fam's gone. My bong is watered and packed. Spark it up my friends.

:bong1:

:hubba:

IWANAGROW said:
Sorry but I read that number was given up and the person that gave it up even said It was all mine...So there:p I all ready said I have no Bong:ignore: ..gee wiz

Where did you come from Troll? I hve read through your extensive 12 posts and it's obvious you are nothing but a trouble maker...it's also obvious you are not new to this forum other then in name....if you hve an axe to grind go grind it somewhere else...we like this forum drama free..and after reading your rude post to SM it is plain to see you are the one bringing the drama...

Hamster Lewis said:
Where did you come from Troll? I hve read through your extensive 12 posts and it's obvious you are nothing but a trouble maker...it's also obvious you are not new to this forum other then in name....if you hve an axe to grind go grind it somewhere else...we like this forum drama free..and after reading your rude post to SM it is plain to see you are the one bringing the drama...

well.:rolleyes: ..is this not what these kinda threads are for?:ignore: ..purely entertainment:D

oh...#8675309:hubba: ...

mojavemama said:
Hi Everyone!

So sorry to hear so many of our MP family were snowed in, like poor OHC--and unable to join family and friends for Christmas celebrations and feasting.
quote]

looks like I screwed up the quote feature....

Hi Mojavemama - I was being a big fat baby yesterday - even got a bit teary eyed at the thought of not being home for Christmas, my parents are old and I dread the day it will end - but it's all good, the weather cleared in time for a late evening Christmas. I had a great time here on MP visiting with the other castaways:giggle: and reading about Christmas past and present. It was spot on drama free fun. Now if you wana feel sorry for someone - that poor DOS got tossed around like a step child by Delta and is STILL waiting for a flight home this evening.

Good morning BHC :ciao:
silly girl - good AFTERNOON BHC

Mornin' BHCers. I hope everybody gets where they need to safely. We are going to head over to the coast for a few hours. 52 and sunny there, 26 and freezing fog here. Where would you go? Holy crap, the sun just came out. Maybe it's up to 30 now?
benny did something sneaky. I painted a big painting of a yellow rose for a family member. While looking at it hanging on the wall during a football game I decided it needed more "pop". So, my honey borrowed it while the owner of it is away for Christmas. I redid the weak areas and it is going back on the wall today. We are not going to tell. We wanna see how long it takes them to notice that it is different, lol. Should be good for a laugh.

SmokinMom said:
I use the ignore feature. Works like a charm. :D

:yeahthat:

My ignore list is becomeing longer then my buddie list...whats going on:confused:

SM...pass that clean bong my way:Dtime to get it dirty:eek: :rofl:

Dos....Heres a little something to help with those owwies:48:

OHC..thanks for the update on DOS

Morning BHC..:bong:

24f over night..and high of 50 today..

hope everyone is recoverying fine..:ciao:

UKgirl...:heart: 41 days....kiss kiss

Howdy 4u! Hey, I have a question. Is there a Melissa from UK and a Ukgirl? Two different ladies??? benny is confused.

420benny said:
Howdy 4u! Hey, I have a question. Is there a Melissa from UK and a Ukgirl? Two different ladies??? benny is confused.

Okay benny let me uncofuse ya:48:

I met A great Gal on here when I joined her name was Melissa..we got to know each other real well threw our grows..well she was seperated from what is now her ex and he was allways messing with her then...So i made a new account for her as UKgirl420..ya see I was calling her My little ukgirl..anyway...when UKgirl was Nominated for MVP... THG braught it out who she was..and her ex then new again. and started up. we just decided to let it go..so thats how it all began..UKgirl420 is Melissa its been no secret for a while..

Hope ya had a Great Christmas my friend

:48:

I knew Melissa was her name, but I didn't know she had and used 2 different names here.

420benny said:
used 2 different names here.

Seems to be the trend around here lately.

Put the guinea pig in the tub to safely run around- I dont think he knows what he's supposed to do in there...he'll learn eventually. Poor piggy.

Are my eyes red?

:stoned:

Spark it up!

Okay Benny.....get going, you are burning what daylight you have left.... I would love to head to the coast for a few days soon...or anywhere for that matter. We had a lovely Christmas here, now it is over and time to go see some sites from the RV.

Reading back.....
I wont address each and everyone....I am happy to read everyone is safe, if not exactly where they thot they would be. OHC, very happy to hear you were able to get a "better late than never Christmas!"

Happy New Year BHC!

High SM, Hope your day was exspecially good.....

tcbud said:
High SM, Hope your day was exspecially good.....

Thank you lady. I was thing special thoughts for you and pc yesterday. Holidays can be tough can't they?

Now lets get to New Years and onto 2010. It will be a bettr year for all of us. :D

4u2sm0ke said:
:yeahthat:

My ignore list is becomeing longer then my buddie list...whats going on:confused:

LMAO I tried that ignore list feature but I guess I have a morbid streak. It's like rubbernecking a train wreck.... I gota look lol. :holysheep: my bad :eek:.
I've discovered that it's better for me to accept that morbid part of me that wants to know.... and grow the part of me that can look it straight in the eye and not give a damn. It's all good. Thanks TC xox.

4u2sm0ke said:
... THG braught it out who she was..and her ex then new again. and started up. we just decided to let it go..so thats how it all began..UKgirl420 is Melissa its been no secret for a while..

:48:

This was not quite the way it happened. When UKGirl was nominated for MVP, but was not eligible since she had won as Melissa, I PM'd her to ask her how she wanted to handle it. She was the one who said to put UKgirl420 in parenthasis behind Melissa. I knew the story and would never have identified them as the same person without her permission.

The Hemp Goddess said:
This was not quite the way it happened. When UKGirl was nominated for MVP, but was not eligible since she had won as Melissa, I PM'd her to ask her how she wanted to handle it. She was the one who said to put UKgirl420 in parenthasis behind Melissa. I knew the story and would never have identified them as the same person without her permission.

HMMM hmm well i beg to differ ,,i am aware thorn brought it to public forum ,,but ohh what the hell
like 4u said it really doesnt matter any more .and i really dont wish to bring up all that crap again ,,,
so well you can either call me melissa or ukgirl i really dont mind :D

420bennyI knew Melissa was her name, but I didn't know she had and used 2 different names here
SmokinMom said:
Seems to be the trend around here lately.

Spark it up!

yes benny i did ,,
but it wasnt for anyother reason than what 4u stated,,certainly not a trend or to play with people .:peace:

Latest posts

Back