Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am not sure if the door is big enough to let him in.

LOL. Maybe since he smells so good the ladies let him in thru the cargo area. ;)

Ok ozzman, just pickin on ya. I'll be nice. Don't need a spanking with those huge hands of yours. :giggle:

I am tired of snacking on leftover food from Sundays party. May just need to toss it out before I gain 10 pounds. :eek:

OldHippieChick said:
I love Survivor.
I want Russell to win.

the lil devil won me over too....

It was amazing the more he took over the game, the more I had to admire him, he actually was Ready to Play, the moment he got there. Many are tossed aside for that reason at the beginnning,they just dont realize it is a GAME and NEEDS to be played every minute.

Good Morning BHC!
I think we are heading to see the Avatar today. Gonna take my handi wipe debacteria killers for those glasses and wash them twice. I am tired of staying home.

Survivor fans-- Can you imagine Russell going up against Rupert? LOL.

We should start a Survivor fantasy game over here. That would be fun. What do you ladies think??

Surely hick wouldn't think it was a sport??...

I dont know SM.....how do you play "fantasy" anything? Never done that before.

Didnt go to the movies, by the time we were thinking of going...I just was too tired...maybe tomorrow. So I napped and watched a movie on TV instead.

If you are a Survivor fan and would like to play a fun (free) game, you can join our tribe at this site:

hxxp://www.fantasysurvivor.net/

The game is similar to Fantasy Football. Each week you will login to the website and make your picks. After each show, you will receive points and I will post the top few. To research the players, you can go to this website:

hxxp://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/

Early Pick Bonus Deadline: 2/10/2010 2:00:00 PM
Picks Closed Date/Time: 2/11/2010 6:55:00 PM

First episode: 2-11-10 @ 7PM!

Tc and ohc, let me know if you'd like to play. It would be a lot of fun and I'd happily set up our league. Let me know as it starts tomorrow.

I should have been a little clearer Macy's feed and seed store not the Macy's Dept Store that has the parade

We're getting lucky here and just getting rain. I would rather see the snow, the ground is to wet and the water is just running off, and not soaking in.

TMT :bong::bong::bong::bong::48::48::joint::joint: :ccc:

Finally quit snowing here:woohoo:

About 8" with about 3" more coming by morning with high winds.:woohoo:

I plugged in the heater to the skidloader I may need it by morning:woohoo:

I think I will just BIU till Spring..:woohoo:

BIU til spring I'm there Duck:bong::bong::bong::bong::bongin::bongin: :bongin:

I sure hope it comes soon cause that last vape/bong was almost a new life experience:woohoo:

Not sure how many more of those I can handle..Someone answer the phone:woohoo:

That had to be the heaviest hitting bong/vape I have done :woohoo:

Someone answer the phone :woohoo:

:rofl:

Hey Ozzy take this thing away from me before I hurt myself:rofl:

evening people!! I think hubby gave me his cold...

2Dog Smoke many :bong1: til sleep induced wake repeat til cold is to stoned to stay

Duck passing:bong1:back Ozzy :bolt: to look at a vap a buddy wants to trade:ciao:

oh ozzy no more sleep I was up til 230am and didnt get out of bed til 430pm...finally eating some soup and smoking yay...I need to shower and go buy some cold medicine..

Is it shot of nitequil, shot of soup, shot of 151, bong hit, repeat time ?

it is soup, cold meds, chronic and steaming hot shower time..

Hope ya get to feeling better 2dog!Still 27 degrees and snowing. Can't go anywhere fer awile might as well Bong It Up till it meits!

2dog get well soon

Rain just turned to snow here after about 1hr of ice rain everything ice coated The Plan Stay in and BIU Gotta pot of butter bean in the crock and a porktenderlion to put in the oven and cannabutter cinnimon apples. Biscuts and gravy even Grandpa Jones would be proud

Latest posts

Back