Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hahaha, gotta get out in the lovely weather to go help with class valentine parties. Joy!! Gonna go dig my car out...oh and get this- earlier I went outside to smoke in my warm coat. Just put it on again to get ready to leave and it still REEKS! Guess I'll layer up with a few sweaters. :rofl: And I hope I don't slip and break a leg or something. :rolleyes: :p

the wall paper was so old it peeled right off..my mom couldnt believe it when I told her the bottle of remover nevet got used...

SM, I had some wall paper in my bathroom too, got it wet and it came right off...was way cool, a lot easier than what I was led to believe.

BIU folks tcbud is not gonna be here for a few days...have fun and be nice to each other.

TC you have a safe one and we'll keep you in thought and prayers for a speedy return to us.

BIU til your eyes cross :bong::bong::bong2::bong2::bong2:

tc we will be thining of you and sending good thoughts!!!! tough lady!!

Our stoner Snowlady. :giggle:

It's still coming down out there. Big fluffy flakes.

You're in my thoughts tcbud. xxoo.

SmokinMom said:
Our stoner Snowlady. :giggle:

It's still coming down out there. Big fluffy flakes.

You're in my thoughts tcbud. xxoo.

Is that you SmokinMom...:stoned:

Have a safe and fun trip tc :ciao:

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

:spit: yeah oz i think the snowman's. excuse me, snowwoman's got a full 2 inches on her!:laugh:

Hi pdude...

Duck, ozz and chef. ... U all can kiss my you- know- what!!

Been without power for nearly 2 hrs... Ohh it's just come on let's hope it sticks... It's been tryin.. A big tease.. Atleast we have a gas hot water heater!!!

evening people! time for a bowl. hubby said I havent fed him enough today so I made pb & j's lol....

My kid of sandwich 2 dog!!

Power's back on. :D

"By 9 p.m. Thursday, a record 9.4 inches of snow had fallen, smashing the area’s previous record for one calendar day of 7.8 inches, set in 1917 and matched in 1964. "

“This has been an absolute amazing event,” said Jesse Moore, a meteorologist with the National Weather Service. "

Schools are now closed ozzman, but doesn't effect us..our school district was already closed anyways for a teacher in service day. My kids feel a little ripped off that they didn't get to actually miss a day due to weather. :p

Its still coming down out there!!

evening sm...sunny here right now high of 64...if it was warmer at night I would be growing outside really soon.. this cold is the best diet plan ever I cant smell or taste anything..I have to make that turkey tomorrow..got my white wine for the baste...gonna make taters and salad and corn with it..maybe biscuits hubby is used to better cooking...

Ohhh 2dog, I am coming for dinner. :D

Your weather is typical for here. Dunno whats happening. :( I hate it!!

:shocked: SmokinMom with a 3 day work weed

Started veg seeds today and checked cloned :woohoo:1 misty rooted

I have misty seeds...I want to grow them and watch the movie play misty for me..one of my fav's...I want the house in the movie!!!

Latest posts

Back