Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rosebud---hope you are up for the hit on the top of my list---may not sound like much---but she's tough---believe you me---my nemesis is a neighborhood teenage girl---protected by a trained to attack chi wow a---this little brat was out on a walk the other day when i pulled up to my house in my orange car---i noticed her dog crapping on my neighbors lawn---i am not best friends with my neighbor---but---i have noticed little chi wow a type nuggets on my lawn so as she was walking away i said---hey---you're not gonna leave that there are ya---of course she thought her valid excuse was she didn't have a bag---i told her to hang on and i would go inside and get 1 for her---gave her the bag---she said thanks---i said you are welcome---few days pass---all is normal---exchange smiles in the neighborhood a couple different times---in my routine to visit my favorite barista in my orange car i grabbed the handle to open the car door this morning---and then it happened---****ing dog **** (sorry duck) on the ****ing door handle of the orange car and on now my hand---so---i want this little ***** dead---are you up for your first contract kill---or---in exchange and as in the movie "throw mamma from the train"---i'll take out the person on the top of your list---criss cross

OH GAWD Orange, that is so gross, Sure I will be happy to take her out. If she only knew that you, the guy in the orange car, had purple peach in his grow and deserved much more respect. Oh dear, she will get her's. I hope you are around to see it. Karma... That little blank!

My first new car was an orange and white Nova. I wanted the Grand Sport, but Mr rb, who was old at 20 had to go with the Nova.

I spent the day in court yesterday with two 20 year old stupid friends of mine.

They better be glad I'm not their neighbor cause every dog turb in the city I could find would be on their house, doors, steps driveways and ac units. Hell I night even get my buddy to stop by with the honey dipper truck to give to them.

ozzydiodude said:
They better be glad I'm not their neighbor cause every dog turb in the city I could find would be on their house, doors, steps driveways and ac units. Hell I night even get my buddy to stop by with the honey dipper truck to give to them.

:aok: ---thanks brother---i'll pm you that addy---;)

Great idea Ozzy! Give us the addy, we can all mail her feces from all over the world. Cow **** is great.

Hey everyone! Hope all is well in bongland :)!
Puppy pictures..
Couple shots of an undernug of the aroma :)

This cam sucks for pics :(, sorry the buds dnt look as good. Ill get btr tmrw with my cannon.

2012-03-09 01.57.59.jpg

2012-03-09 01.57.45.jpg

2012-03-09 01.57.19.jpg

2012-03-07 21.54.21.jpg

2012-03-07 21.53.58.jpg

Goooooooood Morning BHC:D

It finally.....FRIDAY!:clap:

It was a long week it took alot of BIU to make it through:D .

:bong::bong::bong:

:bong::icon_smile:

orangesunshine said:
Rosebud---hope you are up for the hit on the top of my list---may not sound like much---but she's tough---believe you me---my nemesis is a neighborhood teenage girl---protected by a trained to attack chi wow a---this little brat was out on a walk the other day when i pulled up to my house in my orange car---i noticed her dog crapping on my neighbors lawn---i am not best friends with my neighbor---but---i have noticed little chi wow a type nuggets on my lawn so as she was walking away i said---hey---you're not gonna leave that there are ya---of course she thought her valid excuse was she didn't have a bag---i told her to hang on and i would go inside and get 1 for her---gave her the bag---she said thanks---i said you are welcome---few days pass---all is normal---exchange smiles in the neighborhood a couple different times---in my routine to visit my favorite barista in my orange car i grabbed the handle to open the car door this morning---and then it happened---****ing dog **** (sorry duck) on the ****ing door handle of the orange car and on now my hand---so---i want this little ***** dead---are you up for your first contract kill---or---in exchange and as in the movie "throw mamma from the train"---i'll take out the person on the top of your list---criss cross

That's just wrong on sooooo many levels...sorry this happened to you, my friend! Try to be the good guy and get crapped on....about right! :(:mad:

Its Friday

After today the kids will be home for a whole week. I booked a cabin in an Oklahoma state park and we will be horseback riding, hiking, canoeing and geocaching for a few days. It will be nice to get out of the house a few days, and out into some fresh air. The weather is supposed to be beautiful.

Can't wait til a week from Sunday. :p

OH- and my frickin tax return was supposed to be here 2 days ago. The delay is seriously pissing me off. We're broke and I will need money for Okla..lmao.

morning all :bong: :bong: ---blue rhino is on tap

love the puppies bubba

duck best wishes for a speedy recovery with your mom

good fun sm wish i was there

yea roddy you got that right---figure i do not want to get into a tit for tat situation with a teenager---so for now---i'll let her know i know it was her and not some dog with incredible aim so she doesn't think she's getting over on me---hope it ends there---if not---then we bring in the big guns

:ciao: Rosebud, Ozzy, 4u, Lemon Jack, and everyone else

Hiya everyone!
TGIF! Can we make Friday friedday? :) since we do have weedsday Wednesday and twosdays lol.

State Parks ain't that where ppl go to hide the bodies:p Hope you have fun SM

Friedday sound good to me but I try to get fried everyday been have great success too.

Start your weekend of right get stoned to the bone:48::48:

SmokinMom said:
Its Friday

After today the kids will be home for a whole week. I booked a cabin in an Oklahoma state park and we will be horseback riding, hiking, canoeing and geocaching for a few days. It will be nice to get out of the house a few days, and out into some fresh air. The weather is supposed to be beautiful.

Can't wait til a week from Sunday. :p

OH- and my frickin tax return was supposed to be here 2 days ago. The delay is seriously pissing me off. We're broke and I will need money for Okla..lmao.

:cool: TFTF

HempFest Gathering tonight in Seattle

:bong:

take care and be safe

Roddy have u posted your bong up and #? I don't recall seeing it and I'm curious. Also don't know what tftf is..?

Heheh, never noticed riddy post in here before..

I only have 2 beers left. I don't like rum or tequila. Bleh!

Come on over SM got a 21 ice cold Pilsner Urquell and a fresh jar

I'll drink a whole one for you bubba

Latest posts

Back