Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ohhhh, that is why you are up sooooooo early?:)

Yeah the hermie was stressed really bad. Been having issues with it since flipping. I was overloaded in the tent anyways, so this just makes more room:)

Ha ha ha may be so, lol.

Extra room is always a good thing. :)

Any exciting plans for today?

:ciao: pc! Your up especially early today..Any plans?

Hey drift:ciao:

No special plans:( Raining here:(

booooo!!! that sucks. You should come visit me today. Sunny and upper 70's

This rain is suppose to quit this morning, then changing to sunny and 70's.

Some sun is better then none. This rain should help the clones I just transplanted outdoors:)

Morning folks :)

We actually got some rain during the night, it was wonderful. With our dry summers, it's much welcome.

2 fer.

:ciao: SmokinMom!!! Sending lots of love your way! :heart:

:ciao:

:bong::bong:

another nice day here going to have to take a Ride:D

P5060030.JPG

Nice 4u :aok:

Back a few years ago I won a brand new HD in a contest. Rode it for a season and found out my body just could not handle the riding. What a bummer:(

Be safe riding.:)

hey 4u2, nice ride.....if you could ever find the 1986 issue of EASY RIDER I have a very nasty short story called RED'S PLACE with a two page illustration/drawing that's totally cool.....

thanks duck...mine feels comfy but I dont ride for hours either:rofl:

p-dude....what issue #? i found a ton of them on ebay...I just got to see your drawing....

now back to :bong:

4u I would get off it after a hour and it would take 3+ hours to be able to walk right.:(But back in the day I had a CB360 and rode her all over. We have a no helmet law here so you need to be extra careful.

But there again that was before bong hits with bho:D

:bong::bong::bong:

oh no worries here Duck we have helmet law here...and even if we didnt I still would...when I was kid dirt biking no helmet took a rock to crown head...bout killed me..

looks like my team is 3-0..and about to start...time to :bong:

pcduck said:
Morning BHC :ciao:

:bong:

Good morning my feathery friend. Still raining?

Hi ozz, 4u, rose, drift, orange, and whoever I'm missing. It's whacky weedy Wednesday! Hit it! :)

SM, when in doubt about exercising or taking a bong hit you should take a bong hit and think about it. ha.
Seizure meds suck but work. sorry you have to go thru that.

Latest posts

Back