Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
hey BHC! my dang comp got a virus...im on a friends laptop with vista so its taking me FOREVER to load pages and add thanks.... im trying to read all the posts and find all the members, can puffin or fouru please list the members who joined and the numbers as i can barely give thanks to all these members posting on here!

pwese? thanks brothers!!!!

anyway imma try and hit my pm box and answer some questions but this comp is way WAY to slow to go back and forth to the new pages and the members who have joined...... thanks agian guys and i hope all of you are doing excellent!!!

now- FIRE IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bong1:
:BO

Yes yumyum...another week down another week closer to Harvest...oh yeah Its tonight..:bong: Happy Friday all..

Trillion..i will look back and see..i think MOM is the only one that needs to make a bong..:rofl: Heres to you MOM :bong1: GO BRONCOS!!!

okay Trillion heres what I know..but first :bong: and passes to you..

SmokingMom
needs Hubby to get her a :bong1: 4 Christmas..:rofl:

annarko....sweet piece my friend #3.14159 Think he/she is a Math wizzz

jdmnismo300...#357...think this one carries a GUN!!!!

mAKo BuDz...#355 Havent heard from this one since he showed his sweeet peice..

Have a Great weekend My friend:bolt::bong:

Hey 4u2sm0ke I have some of my own "homegrown" for ya to try :bong: its outdoor Durban Poison. Not bad, put ya in the "zone".;) :rofl: Here ya go:bong1:

Okay friends Its Saturday Night They say its going to snow..so lets stay in and smoke all night..:bong::bong::bong:

YumYUm.. thats why I like to have Veriaty..and change it up.week to week..This weeks it is Red Dragon..next maybe..Frosting/cherrybomb/RisenApe/ or i can go down into celler and pull some DEADLINE/Top44/ASourDiesel..sometimes dont get high on one strain after smokeing for a while....so i change..and go back..and BAM..stoned again:rofl:

pcduck...Wher did you get the beans from? I have heard good things of that ****..and yours is the best Im sure:aok:

SmokinMom..You only want me for my weed..you would never respect me4me :rofl:

VaNdLe
...Dont drink sorry....But always will stand in line for a :bong1: especially when its someone elses..:bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back