Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
sorry Have not been in session for a while.:hitchair: . been real busy Harvesting and cloning and transplnting.:woohoo: and thaught i would take a break and have a sess.:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: .anyone in now?

this session is now in..:bong2: :bong2: :bong2:

ahhh yea you know it 4u2smoke gotta break her in with some nice HG sensi, wakin n bakin sunday morning sesh anyone down?

ishnish, get some pics of your fav bong, and join the club.

puffin that sounds like a nice sunday getaway, man makeing me want to go fish snook seasons in, to bad takes like 3 hours to get somewhere that insnt overfished.

ill hit it with ya toke...and you psoted right on my 4;20 lol...

Puffin...good luck..you tahing Daughter again?...Im going after those King Salmon today..ahhhhh smoked salmon with smoke and bong..lol..Happ sunday all

toke@smoke thats a good bong, now if you'd have gotten the one with the perculator in it with the ice pinch it would be even smoother. then you throw an ash catching bubbler off the front and magically you have 3 water chambers on the rocks might i add.

its the smooth alternative to vaporizing.

speaking of that vaporizer rips and bong hits in combination in 2

Fire it up
KT

The Quiet Storm

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=83187&stc=1&d=1223837164

:bong:

sweet.jpg

Latest posts

Back