Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
hey wannaGetHigh..wheres your BHC # ? and post that Bong..untill then hit this..:bong1: ..

Puffin...cant wait to see that buck..and Bag that big Gobbler..only been Turkey one time..it was a Blast..Have fun..and heres to your Turkey hunt..:bong: be safe

a couple minutes late, but I had to put the turkeys in the smokehouse :woohoo:

this morning my buddy and I got a couple nice fat turkeys down by the Ohio river between Weirton West Va and Smithfield Oh ;)

definately time to HIT THIS :bong:

Been a while since i've dropped by for a session, figured i'd say Howdy Denver :ciao: ...Awesome to see the BHC gettin so much action since i've been gone ... This one's a big ole BHC hit :D :bong: ...and another for good measures :stoned: :bongin: ;)

interesting, ive been looking for this thread for a while and couldnt find it- im glad i had email notification on it :p

firing it up for all you forum goers!!!

:bong1: :bong1:

.... and to CVG i didnt know you started the club first, sorry dood! i guess i miss everything!? :(

:bong1:

and why dont we go ahead and have our first bong of the month?!!

Id love to see if yall like that idea, i can start a thread and throw up the poll too :D

whos interested

(I have a numb headache in my temples and almost to my jaw...wonder if I am suffering withdrawls of mj. Kids are home for a holiday, but I am debating going for a short drive for my medicines)

Hit one for me bongers. ;)

SmokinMom said:
I'm back, and I am better. Thanks :D

You Hittin the Bong MOM??? Im telling Dad..and you need to post bong:p

TCVG..I like to tap on that..thanks..:hubba:

Trillion.whats with the Bong of the Month? whats that all about? and havent seen much action in the chat room..But have enjoyed this club..thanks

HAPPY THANKS GIVING :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong:

Latest posts

Back