Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
4u2sm0ke said:
you may be BIU..untill june my friend..but Ill join ya..:bong:

I hope I am :aok: but I also hope that it is not on account of the cold weather...brrrrrrrr its cold outside...

Time for a couple more before I go check on the ice fishermen.:bong2::bong2:
They have been having fist fights:holysheep: over the parking. Who said fishing is dull and boring:rofl:

Not me...Dont get between me my fly rod and that monster fish im after:giggle: Not sure if I would care for sitting my but down on a block of ice and fish threw a hole in the ice..Thats not my sport..Give me a good running stream and 77 degreee weather..and My bong of coarse:bong:

:laugh:...You need to get an ice shanty then a heater inside and a bong...It is great...talk about bongs:bolt::bong2:

a shany???? is that a out house that you **** in the hole? :rofl:

Well I just got back:bong2: from checking out the fishermen.:bong2:..
What a bummer somebody went a plowed the parking lot the right way :bong2: now there is no reason for fist fights.:rofl: What was that guy thinking..doing something right and taking all my fun away:rofl:......:bolt::bong2:

4u2sm0ke said:
:bong: go flatten his tires ManHow dare Them!!!! I was looking forward to a good FISH story:giggle: :bong:

Me 2 .....:bolt::bong2:

hey everyone around the B.H.C. , i've been away for a while now...but i'm back :bong1: and here's to all of you! it's great to see this thread still goin strong...:bongin: East Coast session is in :D :stoned: Howdy Nashville :ciao: :bong2: ...missed ya folks ;)

cnbc is doing a weed show at 9:00pm if you are interested.:bolt::bong2:

Well its Monday and we all know what that means..:angrywife: no, not that..:argue: no, not that either...:hitchair: lol no no no it is time toBong It Up...:bong: :bongin: :bong2: ...Oh you want some..here take this :bong1: while I send out the :batman: signal for more:bolt::bong2:

Seems like this is the only thing I can do right today:bong2::bong2:

trillions of atoms said:
wow, life has me by the horns!

Well..CEO..all I can say is Hang on:lama:...:bong: what you smokeing threw these days TOA? Any NEW year glass?:bolt::bong:

:ciao: duck..sorry been out for a day or so..the only way to screw up a bong session is if you drop my glass..it will be your....:p Have a BIU Monday:bong:

Latest posts

Back