Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao: Checking in :bong: its Thursday and that meens tomarrow is FRIDAY:yay::bong::bong:

tn_toker420 said:
Loadin' up for another east Coast Sesh...BIU! :D ...ozzy dude, this one's for your mom...I'm gonna hit this :bong1: with a wish ...:bongin: Hope your mother is doin' okay, and all is best it can be...We're all here for ya , at least i like to think most ppl are...:bong: Here ya go man, :bong1: :bong1: take 2 ...

:yeahthat:

:bong: :bong: Well houses and bong 1/2 clean. time for break.while I set here and watch the carpet dry, I smoke a bowl or two or three etc,etc:giggle: Mom doing a little better.:)

:bong1: :bong1:Have one take a load offyour brain:cool:

good evening gettin ready to hit this:bong: and than :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: again, been chillin in garden all day smokin hope everyone is doin well heres some :bong: :bong: :bong1: :bong2: for u guys.
i should sleep like a :baby: tonight

:bong: :bong: good morning all

Its Friday time to get the weekend started with stoning. I'll throw these at y'all :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

:ciao: Happy Friday everyone:bong:

UKgirl...sorry I missed Last night..was up with Girlfriend:heart:

ozzie...we will continue the prayers for Mom. Glad to hear she is doing better..

just a few pics 4U:D

037.JPG

038.JPG

039.JPG

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: Happy Friday everyone:bong:

UKgirl...sorry I missed Last night..was up with Girlfriend:heart:

ozzie...we will continue the prayers for Mom. Glad to hear she is doing better..

just a few pics 4U:D

no worries ;) hope u had fun 4u :heart:

BIU :bongin::bongin:

just got off work kicking my boots off and grabing the terminator:bong2: :bong: :bong1: T.G.I.F happy bong hits yall and have a fabulas friday evening

BHC# OU812

:bong: :bong: :bong: Hey bongers, Back from hospital

Was to meet Doc at 1:00pm got there at 3pm. That blowes a buzz just waiting.

:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: lined up ready for y'all

Marsrover1 said:
just got off work kicking my boots off and grabing the terminator:bong2: :bong: :bong1: T.G.I.F happy bong hits yall and have a fabulas friday evening

Enjoy you evening with the terminator:hubba:

Have you got a BHC # ?

if so be proud and place it in your signature...if ya need help give a shout..until then Here:bong1:

:bong:

:bong: :bong: :bong: AAAAAhhhhh I needed that. Hope everyone good and stoned this evening. If not these will help:bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Great looking ladies 4u:aok:

Time for bed around here :bongin: :bong2: :bong:
That a nightcap

Latest posts

Back