Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Morning BHCers Cloudy and 21f with flurries

Have a great weekend:ciao:

having one so far :bong2:

How about you? :bong1:

So far so good little fresh snow on the ground to fill the bong with.

Yes we too have an additional dusting to go with the 14".
Nice and sunny thou:)

Unfortunately I have to face the world of wally and get some dog food:(
May take a tour of the ice fishing hot-spots to see whats biting too.:)

DuckYou better do a couple extra :bong: to get ready to face those idiots at wally. If I have to go there I go at 2 or 3 am less people but alot weirder :huh: guess that why I fit in

Setting on the table waiting for you'll when you get here:bong::bong1::bongin::bong2::48::ccc::joint:

Thanks Ozzy..now to get going

wally closes at 9 pm here and opens at 7 am.

Hi guys. :)

Haven't been up for long. :p

My fam is leaving me for a bit to go to a party. Looking forward to a quiet house. I've had enough of everyone for a while.

My bong will be dusted off, packed and getting reaquianted with its owner. :D

This dang snow needs to melt and go away. Beat it snow!!

Time for SM to BIU for a change or are you having a brownie with your :bong:

Wut up BHC! Gonna rip a bong and ...not sing a song, but hold the hit real long, and beat my chest like king kong......um....BIU!

SmokinMom said:
Hahaha yes you have..lol. Maybe I'll post a pic of her on your art thread.

She lost her head earlier so I got my glasses back. :giggle:

Well folks, I am out...hot meditating soak then the bed for me. See y'alls tomorrow.

Do that MOM.....the TV was showing some UGLY snow people, couldn't tell their gender

We don't have any snow We don't have any slush We don't have any sleet But, we have wind and rain, seems we always have wind and rain....oh, and we have killer fog too

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Cloudy and 26f

Have a great day :bongin: BHC :ciao:

hey everyone goodmorning, its been about 5 months since ive been on here so i thought id drop in and say whats up than get to my morning session

Happy Valentine's Day BHCers :48: with all your loved ones
:peace: & :heart: xxoo to all

Happy heart day MP! Afternoon BHC! 41 and melting here!....Till 2morrow.

Happy V-D Day Ladies

Just changed out the facets in my bath..Looks pretty darn nice if I say so may self.plus the old ones were leaking and about from the 60's

BIU some more BHC cause the day is not finished yet:bong2::bong2::bong2:

Happy valentines day everyone! trimming and watching the olympics.. hubby made us some kief (shake shake shake) and times are very good! ducky I lvoe new faucets..I am such a sucker for home improvement shows..nothing I love better than a home makeover...

bubble bubble........whoa nelly :fly::fly:

Al is my favorite..oops you mean real home improvement! Wut up BHC?!!!! Bongin the night away!

Latest posts

Back