big bang

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skulldo

Reaction score
hello again fellow farmers planted 2 big bang seeds over a week ago no sign of life yet just wondered if anybody has sampled these seeds before any stats welcome.:) .apprently im in the cannabis capital of the world scotland they must be growing it and sending sumwer else i aint geting any.O the BB seeds wer from Green house seed co.

skulldo said:
hello again fellow farmers planted 2 big bang seeds over a week ago no sign of life yet just wondered if anybody has sampled these seeds before any stats welcome.:) .apprently im in the cannabis capital of the world scotland they must be growing it and sending sumwer else i aint geting any.O the BB seeds wer from Green house seed co.

Did you germinate the seeds first or just plant them?

no just popped them in 2 popups put them in propigator on window sill. this s my third lot of seeds 1st unkown 2nd cal orange.both sets of seeds were planted during sumertime they popped up within a week maybe i just impaitant.hav u sampled this type?.Growdude

skulldo said:
no just popped them in 2 popups put them in propigator on window sill. this s my third lot of seeds 1st unkown 2nd cal orange.both sets of seeds were planted during sumertime they popped up within a week maybe i just impaitant.hav u sampled this type?.Growdude

Ive never just planted seeds without germination, should increase your success rate 90%

well am still learning if they dont surface soon il germinate sum and let u no how things go

Ive never just planted seeds without germination, should increase your success rate 90%
..Why would germinating, increase the success rate??
Any viable seed, buried 1/2" in quality soil, and kept warm and moist should "germinate", and grow. Mother Nature has been doing it for centuries.
IMHO..pre-germinating in baggies 'n such, is simply another oppurtunity for human error.

Hick said:
..Why would germinating, increase the success rate??
Any viable seed, buried 1/2" in quality soil, and kept warm and moist should "germinate", and grow. Mother Nature has been doing it for centuries.
IMHO..pre-germinating in baggies 'n such, is simply another oppurtunity for human error.

Ive allways had better luck when germinated vs just planted.

Yeah, I just stick em straight in the coco like Hick ... if the seed is any good it's going to work without any probs.

Latest posts

Back