Big Bud, NL#5 x Big Bud, Top44, J/C x Direwulfe, J/C x Blue Buddha

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well at least you have a plan!
are you growing in your garden or gorilla?

Looks good! I have never seen a soil grow stacked like that. Can I ask why you didn't knock out the root ball from the smaller bag and transplant it all into a bigger pot? Less stress your way, I am guessing? Or, just easier. Any way, it looks to be working.

ive used silver tape on my dwc as well,
how has it worked out? any alge growth?
looking good man keep it up!

420benny said:
Looks good! I have never seen a soil grow stacked like that. Can I ask why you didn't knock out the root ball from the smaller bag and transplant it all into a bigger pot? Less stress your way, I am guessing? Or, just easier. Any way, it looks to be working.
ya they are stacking very nice all except the Big Buds & the NL#5 x Big Buds.
seems to be stacking better with the new line of nutes im using. i went from General Hydroponics to Bio Bizz Products. plus i add a lite mix of worm castins, Bat & Sea Bird Guanos, lime, and epsom salt into the soiless mix so with all the nutes in the soil and the bottled nutes they seem to thrive in it. with the nutes in the soil i mostly only have to water with straight water. no bottled nutes thru veg unless it needs it. once flower starts i transplant into just soiless mix with lime, and epsom salt and feed bottled nutes at 1000-PPM with a 2 week flush.
also thats called elevated potting ;) if i took the whole root ball out of the bag and transplanted it i would have very little medium for roots to grow about 1/3 of the pot. this way i just cut the bottoms off the bags and transplant like that this give almost the whole pot for roots to grow about 3/4 of the pot.

and swiftgt its gonna be gorilla as always got some nice clones already rooted and growing there gonna be well established by spring time.
and yes that tape works great in the grow room for many things
i dont have probs with algae i usually have covers for the net pots cause a little will grow on the hydroton. but as long as its light proof you should be good. also temps are very important in DWC make sure it stays at or below 75 deg. if the water gets to warm you will have lots of problems thats why im flowering in soil and not hydro like i prefer i started growing in hydro but when i upgraded my lights i couldnt control the heat well enough for DWC so i just use it to clone now because the clones seem to like it they root very fast even with just water but ive been trying a new mix a little Clonex, and some Hydro Guard. but i dont see much of a difference so i will clone in straight water for now on :D

yea i poped 20 or so seeds a few days ago 8 or so are going outdoors,
cant wait to see how they will do outside.
what is heating your water over 75f the water pump?

swiftgt said:
yea i poped 20 or so seeds a few days ago 8 or so are going outdoors,
cant wait to see how they will do outside.
what is heating your water over 75f the water pump?
at the time it was having a small space with a big light it was hard for me to vent the heat cause it was so small of an area and i didnt have he money to buy any better equipment to handle the heat.

i shouldnt have too much trouble then as there is no problem loosing heat in my growroom!
i just use a little hormone in the water and get results in about a week

Hey Pothead420 wheres the update? I just ordered some Top 44 and Im wondering how yours are looking.

Latest posts

Back