BIG shout out here from MICHIGAN!!! WOOT WOOT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:welcome:
Exciting to be watching that first plant do its thing eh?
Share some pictures- no need to wait.
I love looking at pics- all stages all kinds - never gets old to me.

BWD and THG- Fires
:yeahthat:
I get my heat from that too. Looks like our new place has a woodstove that goes all night- that will be a welcome change.

well my problem right now is the only camera i got is the one on my phone and the quality SUCKS BIG BANTA FODDER!!!! im getting paid for a job i just finished in a few days so luckly by wed or thur ill have a new camera that doesnt suck lol, after work today ill see if i can pull up what i got so far and pick out the better quality pics, and dont laugh... most of the pics will be very pink >_< due to the UFOs...
lol i see yall talkin about heaters... man i wish i had a wood stove... i just LOVE the smell of wood burning... but at least i dont have to pay for my heat... or water XP, gotta love heat/water being all inclusive with rent which because of the awesome gig i got going here with work i dont pay rent lol... just electric lol

Howdy and welcome!

May your ufo's take those girls out of this world!

i am glad to hear about your grow with you led's i have one of the same led as you and am waiting to see how it grows. i have not yet started my grow still waiting on my seeds. oh and welcome to MPF , i can't wait to hear how your GB turns out.:icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back