bigs outdoor grow 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey big curious about something are you keeping them outside or artificial light? I've been keeping my little one I have going right now and the ones I just germinated in a window seal that's cut off from inside light at night so the plants only getting natural light so to not cause premature flowering once I put them in there new homes in a week or so weather is getting above 45 every night so should be good

Hey big curious about something are you keeping them outside or artificial light? I've been keeping my little one I have going right now and the ones I just germinated in a window seal that's cut off from inside light at night so the plants only getting natural light so to not cause premature flowering once I put them in there new homes in a week or so weather is getting above 45 every night so should be good

artificial light , t8’s

I’ll take a photo when I go over to the homestead

it yeah , as soon as they are 4-5 nodes high I will put them outdoors on sunny days and bring them back inside at night , back under the lights 24/7

the tricky part for me is getting the timing right so they don’t go into flower

it is a real pain in the arse to turn them back into vegging

artificial light , t8’s

I’ll take a photo when I go over to the homestead

it yeah , as soon as they are 4-5 nodes high I will put them outdoors on sunny days and bring them back inside at night , back under the lights 24/7

the tricky part for me is getting the timing right so they don’t go into flower

it is a real pain in the arse to turn them back into vegging
Ahhh see I do it differently I just let them only get the natural light that's why I start early and using the natural light they don't go into flowering like they do sometimes using artificial

Last edited:
This was last time I got to do a good grow started those around the same time as now was standing on a ladder the second picture well hopefully things go well this year 🙏 20140922_155635_2.jpg

20140922_160440.jpg

I so want to try one last time. I was gifted some really great seeds. You talk about F'n "Flat Land". All the wind breaks and briar barriers are gone in the interest of getting one or 2 extra rows of corn in. All the ole places we used to plant around our lake now have houses on them. Grad HS in 85 and moved away in 89. Back 10 years now or so and everyplace we used to be able to stash a vehicle off the road and in the woods is gone. Many of what's left of the older country stream/tree lines now have houses on one side or the other. I'm not 100% sure I'm still capable of running through the woods and briars at night with a 5 gallon bucket full of water in each hand, with lids on. I just been growing inside. I been thinking about an electric bike for nighttime silent travel through the countryside. Then, just in the last couple months, there have been cougar sightings in my area at night. (who knows what they are seeing) ... It might suck to get caught with a firearm (cougar) while one is out tending their garden. And really, What in the F are you going to do with that much weed anyways... I can hear Mrs. Monkey saying that. Sounds so tempting though. Prove to myself that I'm still in shape, however so slightly, and that I still got the balls and minds-set to pull it off. I probably should put the pinch hitter down and figure out supper... The rush when branches are snapping or corn is rustling in the distance while you are out there checking them. 😁 😁 😁 :angiesfavorite:

I so want to try one last time. I was gifted some really great seeds. You talk about F'n "Flat Land". All the wind breaks and briar barriers are gone in the interest of getting one or 2 extra rows of corn in. All the ole places we used to plant around our lake now have houses on them. Grad HS in 85 and moved away in 89. Back 10 years now or so and everyplace we used to be able to stash a vehicle off the road and in the woods is gone. Many of what's left of the older country stream/tree lines now have houses on one side or the other. I'm not 100% sure I'm still capable of running through the woods and briars at night with a 5 gallon bucket full of water in each hand, with lids on. I just been growing inside. I been thinking about an electric bike for nighttime silent travel through the countryside. Then, just in the last couple months, there have been cougar sightings in my area at night. (who knows what they are seeing) ... It might suck to get caught with a firearm (cougar) while one is out tending their garden. And really, What in the F are you going to do with that much weed anyways... I can hear Mrs. Monkey saying that. Sounds so tempting though. Prove to myself that I'm still in shape, however so slightly, and that I still got the balls and minds-set to pull it off. I probably should put the pinch hitter down and figure out supper... The rush when branches are snapping or corn is rustling in the distance while you are out there checking them. 😁 😁 😁 :angiesfavorite:
Send some of those cougars my way
ac29a4ac20a2146d8313a07859be6e76.jpg

Yup that's why I'm halfway not mad about it still being illegal here that rush is great shoot one time was out watering helo flew by ran and dove out of sight underneath a big fallen down oak tree he circled back bye but he was moving so wasn't that worried but my heart was bumping like never before

Brother Big grows em big huh? Been enjoying your grows for many years now my friend.. Love your line up, your starting 2 I have my eye on, Trashberry is one.. my local partner is growing the Ultimate OG atm..

dUMB me is just now figuring out how to follow threads.. so yours has been clicked and I'll be rooting along..

You never fail to impress with some of the genetics you get your hands on... btw. LOVE the vertical SCROG.. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back