Black Domina LST and White Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warlock

Reaction score
Here is a recent update on my progress.Black domina 1 more week or so to go before i stop watering; am flushing now.No more nutes for her just water.The hairs on the widow are atarting to show some colour in those hairs.Gonna try and wait till they are all at least 80% on both before a harvest.What does everyone think and pointers.:hubba:

Picture 119.jpg

Picture 117.jpg

Picture 118.jpg

Picture 122.jpg

Picture 124.jpg

Picture 127.jpg

Picture 128.jpg

buds are looking a little small. What kind of light are you using and how high above the plants is it? From what I can see, it looks like they still have some time to grow. How old are the plants? Looks like its pretty hot in there too, may want to lower the temp.

Like the first guy was asking about from seed. Well this is.lol Black domina is about 9 weeks from seed and the widow is also. 1000watt hps,ocean forest soil,super thrive,and flora nova's bloom and grow.y grow space is only 9x3 and this is kinda like gonna be my first real sucessful grow with finish. A good one I hope?:watchplant: :giggle:

About the colour thing I used sunglasses over my webcam to see the plants cause the light was on.Sorry. bright light and all.lol:hubba:

warlock said:
About the colour thing I used sunglasses over my webcam to see the plants cause the light was on.Sorry. bright light and all.lol:hubba:

:rofl:
take some just after lights go off next time :p

"I wear my sunglasses at night so no-one can see into my eyes, I wear my sun... glasses at night!" LOL. 1000 W HPS, bet you can get a suntan in there. Interesting grow, I never heard of Black Domina before. What does it smoke like?

Thats a good idea haven't thought about that.Think i'll give it a shot.thx.:)

Gonna let you no how the smoke is brfore christmas i hope.lol.my first also.

:2940th_rasta: :headbang: :fly: :watchplant: :hairpull: :confused: How long did you wait before you decided that it was ready for harvest.What colour was the hairs or far did you let them all turn.I'm looking for that couchlock type of high.:hubba: :confused:

warlock said:
:2940th_rasta: :headbang: :fly: :watchplant: :hairpull: :confused: How long did you wait before you decided that it was ready for harvest.What colour was the hairs or far did you let them all turn.I'm looking for that couchlock type of high.:hubba: :confused:

Hairs dont mean much, harvest by the trichome color, you need at least 30x mag to see them close enough to tell. Thats what UKgirl420 is telling you not "hairs"

Also how close is that light?
Do you have ventalation?

It looks like its not getting enough light or temps are too high or you have alot more flowering time left, did these go 12/12 from seed?

nine weeks from seed is not long enough. You need to seperate your veg time from flower time. On average plants take around two months to flower so I would say you need to let them go another three or four weeks. But like Growdude said you need to get a little magnifying glass to tell when shes done. Dont go by the color of the hairs.

Wow,alright love the feed back;really great.O.k. raised the light a little to help with ventilation.I really need to get some sort of lens or pyrex glass to block some heat from bulb.After all I got a 1000watts in a small grow space.It was my first light and all.I did not know about so much heat being disapated form bulb till later.On my next grow plan on doing a Grow journal and have a longer veg state.Now i'm startting to get a little more confident in my grows.Having loads of trouble germinatting though just so scared of them not germinatting properly and not making it.lol.In the past i just threw some in dirt and watered it and pulled them out ! at a time.Now that i got quality seeds its scary to do.:stuff-1125699181_i_

hello my friend..those do look good..but color would be better..I dont know how moveing the light up helped with ventilation....and you can build a air cool hood with tempered glass can you post a pic of the light? when its off of coarse..lol..I made one out of a batwing 1000k HPS..3/8 in TG and an inline fan bringing in air from outside to aid in cooling..Believe it or not with proper ventinlation and air movement..IMO..I can run a 1000 HPS in a 3x3 and maintain proper temps..Good luck and keep us posted..But most of all KEEP M GREEN

Im going to smoke my Bong Now...

Well let me start answering those quastions first;then have fun.To the Goddess both were started together about the 2nd week in Sept. Sproutted days apart.Then straight to 12/12 with the other 6 bagseed plants that had about 6-8 weeks to-go for the ax.Family trip day and Ballast went up on Oct 1-4 money already budgeted.Then bright Idea gonna tl-set-up.For the black domina and white widow.2 weeks later Ballast back to 12/12 on both.4u2smoke.Hey buddy.I have and overhead exhaust fan hanging above the light to suck heat and smell out.I move the light up or down becuse some nights are colder then others and I can regulate the heat better this way.When the poly is open another fan blows into that area.And another 3 fans blowwing towards the room from different rooms.I got close quarter problems o yeah I forgot a fan in the window to pull are out.lol. The fans are small bot they do hell to keep my temps between 80-90 at all times.For right now this is what i got until i can make improvements.As for me and the old virgins.Mind you this will be my very first successful grow no experence until i came here.now at all.OK .that being said.My g-d the is worst most vile pungent skunky smelling rotten foil s-i- I ever smelled from a plant in my life.I made the mistake of turning off all the fans to snap a pic.Came back 20 minutes later from eatting. Decided to whiff the aroma of her softs. And I almost puked my STOMACH muscels hit me up in my chest,but i held it;the pain. lol:rofl: :farm: :watchplant: :giggle: :fid: :48: :welcome:

Latest posts

Back