Blackjack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluealein56

Misderected Hostilty
Reaction score
anybody grown this strand Blackjack from Nirvana. Supposedly a mix of a Black Domino and a Jock Horror. the stats on it sound outstanding, just havent heard much chatter on here about it. Im thinking about getting these next time around so if nayone has any comments or experience with them please let me know

oh and if ya wanna throw a shout out to your favorite place to order from id love that too, im in a shopping mood.:hubba:

BlackJack’s mother, Black Domino, was a clone sent to the Netherlands from the area around Seattle. Its father is Nirvana’s very own Jock Horror. BlackJack produces hard buds with huge, grape-like calyxes that are completely encrusted with THC! The smoke is heavy and flavoursome, and produces an exceptionally long-lasting high. BlackJack is thought of highly in the medical cannabis scene.

Plant height: medium Plant
Stoned or high?: Stoned relaxing
THC level: High THC 15-24%
Flowering Weeks: 11 weeks or fewer
Yield : 450/550
indoor/outdoor: indoor

Long flowering time.

:peace:

but is it worth it?> thats the question. i dont mind goin a few more weeks if its more bangin

I have never grown it, but if my circumstances allowed, I would grow it.

(I only grow outside and here in the UK long flowering plants always mould before finishing)

Sounds quite impressive.

:peace:

what about the Bubblelicious strand from nirvana. Im looking at ordering the two and alternating each grow between the two. Anyone tried either?

Havent tried either. But a friend of mine has Bubblelicious as his "Perfect 10" bud buzz and taste wise. And he has tried dozens of strains. Says its better than Serious Seeds Bubble Gum.

As cheap as Nirvanas ripoff beans are. Go ahead and order them.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
As cheap as Nirvanas ripoff beans are. Go ahead and order them.
care to expand on that?

kaotik said:
care to expand on that?

Whats to expand on?
Bubbelicious is their version of Bubble Gum by Serious.
Jock = Sensi's Jack
Black Domino = Sensi Black Domina
Big Bud = Sensi Big Bud.
The list goes on.

Heres a Bubbelicious write up from Nirvana.
Bubbelicious, also known as Bubble Gum is a medium tall, usually not too branchy (sometimes stretchy) plant, producing compact, crystal covered buds. Originally the Bubble Gum was developed by growers in Indiana, USA. From there the genetics moved to New England and eventually Holland. lt took many generations to finally produce this stable Bubble Gum, with the characteristic, sweet smell (truly resembling a typical bubble gum taste) and euphoric high; the original trademarks of this famous strain. The only inbred strain (no F1 hybrid) in the Serious menu.

Doesnt mean it cant provide a decent smoke. Like I said, my friend says Bubbelicious is the best bud ever created.

Latest posts

Back