Blueberry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are growing some Northern Berry from Peak seeds which is a F1 hybrid. It's Northern Lights #5 (BCSC) female pollinated with a Blueberry (SAG) male. At the moment we have one female that will be cloned for the first time in a few weeks. :p

very intense color... could you grow them beauties outside if enough light ??

Is blueberry going to become the next unicorn (g13)? I placed an order at Dr. Chronic for these:

Dr.chronic "Biggie Small"

Nirvana AK48, Blue Mystic, White widow, and Indoor Mix

All the cheap stuff for first time ordering and first time growing (since schooling on this forum:cool: ). Still $100 bux.

But what I really wanted was true blueberry, assuming I can't get g13. There are some big $ seeds on that site, some claiming to be blueberry, if you had the money to "gamble" which one would you order? And are there any REALLY good g13 hybrids available?

I plan on using Stoney's method of multiple rooms and mothers and once I get everything "happy" I want to try a run of something more advanced and MORE potent, regardless of output (amount) or extra time.

Thanks.

Could be Blue Mystic (Blueberry X Skunk) or Blueberry NL (Blueberry X Northern Lights).

But what I really wanted was true blueberry, assuming I can't get g13. There are some big $ seeds on that site, some claiming to be blueberry, if you had the money to "gamble" which one would you order? And are there any REALLY good g13 hybrids available?
I'm pretty sure g13 is a clone-only strain, I'm not 100% positive about that though.

Darth BongWongDong said:
same ol storey, bc bagseed, and damn i dont even have a clone of it. Long storey there too. And I am pretty sure its too late to clone, roughly a week left i think...there is so much dust on the budd leaves, it look like thick dried out butter around the leave edges, that have slightly curled up...very slightly...and just loaded with crystals

Just clone one of the lower pop corn buds; they will root just as easily and go nuts when they are put back in veg.

Latest posts

Back