Bong Materials

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trippy_Hippy

Starfish Enhancer
Reaction score
Basically I love my Glass bong but to cart it out if it does leave the house is a concern, for some reason we seem to grow attached to these things.

I was looking for something more travel friendly but that will last longer than a springher.

So far I've been told that ceramic is out for long term use. What about arcrylic?

Anything else out there that may work?

-Trippy

If you go to a repitable head shop you can pick up a *Pocket* bong they are small about 3 inches in height, and have a rubber cork with a tube you use to hit it with also has small ball valve in the bowl so the water does't back flow out of your bowl. The large cork is placed in the mouth of the bong, I use to have one about 20 yrs ago but I dropped it at a concert one nite and never did find it. I think someone else did...lol but their out there just look around and if you see one you can take a look at it then you'll know what you need to make one or just but it...take care..

Is a bubbler an option for ya?
It's basically a mini glass bong, hand-held.
Find a pouch for it when traveling.

I love the idea of bubblers and have been looking for ages, unfortunatly nobody stocks them over here, some people even telling me they are illegal which I don't believe since bongs and glass dry pipes are legal.

It would be an order online job for me and with the way the dollar is for us at the moment makes that overly expensive.

if your not in a legal state, thier only legal if you never use 'em. it's the resin in 'em from our herb that makes 'em illegal.

i was popped with a one hitter dug-out the other night, and the cop kept it, with no charges.

i'm in a semi-legal state;) ( go ahead):rolleyes: , you'll never know how close i was to asking for a receipt for it.

go with acryllic for on the go...bb...

Latest posts

Back