Bringing Plants indoor to outdoors without flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Passenger

Reaction score
I am preparing my grow for spring and i'll be moving them outdoors in 2 months when it starts I would like to know if anyone has any experience with this? I am running them under a 130W 14,000 spectrum CFL they're about the same size as a HID.

My guess is to turn them down to 16/8 or 15/9 before I bring them outdoors so I am not jumping from 24/0 or 18/6 at the moment they're under 24 hours of light seeing as I am trying to push them to 2-3 feet any thoughts?

from my expereinces when I had to move em to outside, it grew slower they get 7 hours of lights moring and eveing dont count! grows outdoor for 17 years i started when i was ten year old yike, right now my boys is 8 and 9 yr old, they doing better than in my past. they dont know how or smoke yet i was bad that time.

Every time i take my plants from indoors to out, they go to flower real quick. You got to have simular light scheduals, Like if natural light is 15 hours a day, Your grow indoors should be getting bout the same light hours when you put them out. That way they wont be thrown into bud, like if you had them on 24 hours, i am pretty sure they will go to flower when they go out. (dont quote me, cause i am just a second year grower)
But, i put my plants out in the spring, and i am still learning. I got like ten that budded and are revedging now. Next year, i will be doing less hours of light indoor, and see how that goes.

tcbud said:
Every time i take my plants from indoors to out, they go to flower real quick. You got to have simular light scheduals, Like if natural light is 15 hours a day, Your grow indoors should be getting bout the same light hours when you put them out. That way they wont be thrown into bud, like if you had them on 24 hours, i am pretty sure they will go to flower when they go out. (dont quote me, cause i am just a second year grower)
But, i put my plants out in the spring, and i am still learning. I got like ten that budded and are revedging now. Next year, i will be doing less hours of light indoor, and see how that goes.

Yeah good point. This will be be my 2nd grow but I learned a hell of a lot in the past few months. I'll put the lights to 16/8 hopefully it doesnt make it flower or go into some sort of photosynthesis shock it might be wiser to put it into 18/6 than 16/8, But yeah I'm doing this so I can get monster plants.

http://pictures.marijuana.com/gallery/data-stuff/b6d767d2f8ed5d21a44b0e5886680cb9/1257_p17846.swf <-- Quite a useful tool btw.

Latest posts

Back