Brown Curling leaf tips?? + pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Biggerbuds i get ya flush is the first thing you should do but what Jericho is saying if there is nothing in the soil whats to flush out, if he is starvin them of something he needs to put that in asap or they will get worst
thing like this happen from PH to high/low or to much of something that locks out something else
or starvin the plant of what it need and since he hasnt feed them anything im saying the last one i could be wrong tho

he would bet money its heat stress and then said you need to flush????? i dont get that.

29 days is too long without nutes IMO, give them some now and get on the nutes sooner next time, JMO.

now this is what i call yellow,or am i colour blind.his plants dont look nothing like they are yellowing,compare from these photos for a minit

no your right and that b/c that bad nitrogen def maybe that first pic is late in flower plant do that towards the end when they use up there last bits of juice ever ran a car on empty if a car was a plant thats what it would look like LOL

Not all deficiency's cause chlorosis. Looking through a few detailed sources im noticing similarities between my pics and Potassium def thanks to fruity for suggesting the read.

I'm not saying your wrong and im thankful for your input biggerbuds but from the suggestions it seems more likely to be a def than a PH shock or heat stress(when ph has remained steady) and no nutes have been given.

i know for a 100% that a plant can burn up and get heat stress because of other problems to do with nutes uptake or being over feed,i still stand by my word and say they are getting heat stress from something,flushing them plants right now and leaving then for 2 days is not going to harm them much more even if some how it is food they are after,he is not in flowering so why try and pump them full of food before a good old flush ?

in 2 days time you can feed them knowing that you know full well that you have reset the root system,hope you get what i mean.

its up to hime though,they are his plants and if he wonts to take the risk and pump them full of food when he is not to sure what the problem is then well thats up to him,but dont for get what i said

flush them good mate and hold on just for 2 days untill they dry up,you may well be suprised,they could come back to life right infront of your eyes,i seen it many of times,many of time i have seen them feed them up only to wake up and find then dead,i will leave you to it now my mate,its up to you bud.

dont forget i am only trying my best to help you and your plants,i am thinking play it safe,its only 2 days,what the hell its that ? 48 hours ???

reset the root zone flush them out

my last words are a good flush has done me the world of good when i have been in the situation,flushing is the way forward when you not sure i tell you.

good night.

Hey All. My plants are doing much better after a feeding. Looking nice and green and all yellowing has stopped.

Thanks for your help.

Glad 2 hear jericho nw just keep em green lol

Hehe onto next problem now, They will not auto lol.

Latest posts

Back