bubble bags????????????????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lillift

Reaction score
Can anyone explain this in detail for me please?

Its a grow bag that is made like shipping material. It has air bubbles in the bag to help insulate. Mostly used outside. I row tomatoes in them early in the year when it is very cold. Hope this helps.

I may buy these later if my crop turns out fine =) Thanks for the link, didn't know where to find these.

That link I sent, the bags are 150.00 CAN

or

You can make your own, I've done it with silkscreen sizes like I mentioned above.

It is much less expesnive to make your own !! As stated above :)

If you can find a place where they sell the silkscreen by the yard....that's what you need.
There's different qualities and different prices.
For my last bag, the 23 mesh opening, I bought the real good stuff.
:D

Hick said:
The 7 bag set of 5 gal. "Bubblebags" from http://www.bubblebags.com
are "pricey", but top quality and durable. I've had mine for about 5 years.

Hick, if I processed an entire pound of weed and all the trim from it, how much bubble hash would that produce?

I'm just looking for an estimate. As you know, I did a pound into oil, and it's pretty awesome stuff. I'm thinking of doing a pound as bubble hash.

Whatcha think man?

sorry for the delayed thanks but been busy with the crap *** real world working life. So thanks for your input , I done did be learnin stuff! gonna take a shot at making my own set up. For those stuck in the unwanted pollinated female situation, it will be a better solution than scrapping and restarting! Excellent site post Oscar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WpW...thats a tuff one stony, as I've never really weighed the products. Neither going or coming..
It seems to me that useing the bud trim..my recoup was at about 10/1 ratio.

Hick said:
WpW...thats a tuff one stony, as I've never really weighed the products. Neither going or coming..
It seems to me that useing the bud trim..my recoup was at about 10/1 ratio.

With leaf it's a 40-1 ratio.

See, my numbers may be off. It coulda' been iso I retrieved 10/1 with. ?? BUT..I add a lot of the tiny buds to the trim pile, too.
I also have the 7 bag set, which "I" think is total overkill. It gives you 5 'grades' of hash, different strains will yield the finest grade in different bags, depending on the size of the trichomes. But IMHO, if the first one removes the lions share of the plant material, and the final one doesn't allow any "goodies" to escape, everything in between is excellent.

I have found success locating the mesh at art supply stores, don't know of the quality or the duability but will know soon!

Hick said:
See, my numbers may be off. It coulda' been iso I retrieved 10/1 with. ?? BUT..I add a lot of the tiny buds to the trim pile, too.
I also have the 7 bag set, which "I" think is total overkill. It gives you 5 'grades' of hash, different strains will yield the finest grade in different bags, depending on the size of the trichomes. But IMHO, if the first one removes the lions share of the plant material, and the final one doesn't allow any "goodies" to escape, everything in between is excellent.

I also failed to mention that that ratio was for a 3 bag system.
Speaking of the last one letting the goodies get away!
Have you ever frozen your bubble water after making your hash?

If you wanna try, here's what to do:

Freeze bubble water in plastic pail in the deep freezer.
Remove the pail and put it on it's side.........the dripping of dark liquid will commence in about 15 mins, give or take depending on how much bwater you have.
Let drip until the color lightens, about 1 hour maybe 2.
Take that bowl of drippings and put on stove on low with a coat hanger underneath pot.
Takes hours to reduce......again depends on how much liquid you have to start.
Reduce to an oil state where you can mix your second grade hash to.

:D

Thanks everyone. I'm going to get some and try an entire pound of weed in them. I love hash, and a pound of weed should make me a bunch.

I wonder with all the bud, leaf and shake, how much I'll get in hash?

Anyone have any idea?

Stoney Bud said:
Thanks everyone. I'm going to get some and try an entire pound of weed in them. I love hash, and a pound of weed should make me a bunch.

I wonder with all the bud, leaf and shake, how much I'll get in hash?

Anyone have any idea?

If it were me......I'd seperate the small buds from the leaf.
'Cause with small buds you will only need 2 bags.
The 66 and the 23.

Ratio is cut in half 20:1.........and don't be shy to run the bubble water back through the last bag after all is said and blended.
You'll still capture a few more g's!

So at 20:1, I usually get about 18 ounces or so, it would be almost 2 oz's of hash.

Yeah, I could live with that.

hehe

prolly hurt myself

I recently picked up a set of bags from payload.com. Bought the 5 gal. 4 bag set for 129.00, they included a seperate cloth for drying the finished product, and a nice color changing pipe to smoke it in. We did a run today, using the trim from my outdoor grow (about 2 oz. of trim and popcorn budz). Got about a gram each of full bubble and the second bag and about 5 grams of nice stickiness from the final bag. Then I ran the water thru one more time and got another gram or so. Going to my families annual "harvest party" in a couple of weeks, so wanted to take along a nice chunk of hash to that. Turns out that there are 10 people in my family that all grow, so it should be one hella party.

Peace...j.b.

Latest posts

Back