"bud Site"?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LassChance

Reaction score
What does that mean? I mean...can you predict where buds will form? Looks to me like they always form at the tips of every branch, plus wherever a branch meets the stalk?

Is there a way to prevent popcorn buds and sorta force bigger buds?

Ive got four WW starting their sixth week of flower and 600 w HPS. I have LST'd them and presented a lot of horizontal stalks to the light. They are mondo-sticky, smell like spice and about as fat as my thumb, but are also mostly about the size of the end of my thumb, too, definitely what Id call "popcorn" size.

Are they going to get bigger over the next two weeks?

Thanks

Lassie

LassChance said:
What does that mean? I mean...can you predict where buds will form? Looks to me like they always form at the tips of every branch, plus wherever a branch meets the stalk?

Is there a way to prevent popcorn buds and sorta force bigger buds?

Ive got four WW starting their sixth week of flower and 600 w HPS. I have LST'd them and presented a lot of horizontal stalks to the light. They are mondo-sticky, smell like spice and about as fat as my thumb, but are also mostly about the size of the end of my thumb, too, definitely what Id call "popcorn" size.

Are they going to get bigger over the next two weeks?

Thanks

Lassie

Yes the bud sites form at the ends and internodes.

To force bigger buds do any LST or topping early in vegg and allow the branches to vegg out some, once you are flowering you can remove some of the lower, less developed branches.

Dont top or LST in flower.

Latest posts

Back