Bug problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phmaster

Reaction score
So clones where getting eatin badly started spraying neem oil and seems to have stopped but found a few of these little f**kers and have never seen them this small or hydro only ever seen them on my big out door girls and a pen thickness. These are very small and are laying in the leaf curled up almost cobweb like! Neem doesn’t seem to touch it or should I just up the dosage etc

Get some predatory mites. Also there are foliar sprays out there that are much more effective than neem.

So clones where getting eatin badly started spraying neem oil and seems to have stopped but found a few of these little f**kers and have never seen them this small or hydro only ever seen them on my big out door girls and a pen thickness. These are very small and are laying in the leaf curled up almost cobweb like! Neem doesn’t seem to touch it or should I just up the dosage etc

same as the outdoor bugs eh……and thick as a pen

how did you deal with the outdoor bugs?

Let’s see your worms 🙃. That’s not for everyone just @phmaster
Darn good thing I read that I bet you say that to all the new Boys here LOL
1675450730775.png

Hey dont talk about my worm. He cant help that its been cold outside. 😁

A picture if you can would be nice.

same as the outdoor bugs eh……and thick as a pen

how did you deal with the outdoor bugs?
Length only small bug a fat as a pen and completely green all over usually just out bait down on the ground and they seem to be only present when cutting so have them all over yah
Hope I didn’t scare him off…🤣
Hope I didn’t scare him off…🤣
Still here 😂 my email usually lets me know of reply’s but hasn’t for some reason….

Latest posts

Back