Building a Farm in The Rain Forrest of Thailand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made Tea from 2 packs of smokes. I cant get chewing Tobacco(Redman) here. Cant import Tobacco Products to Thailand. Mixed with Dish Soap its a Good Bug Killer. I used it on Tomato's in the US.
20240130_161923[1].jpg

There was a recipe in the old anarchists cookbook that concentrated tobacco if I remember right. Suppose to be pretty dangerous contact poison but I also know not to believe everything you read in that book. I don't remember what ever happened to mine. I haven't seen it in years.

Nicotine is dangerous to your circulatory system. It restricts blood flow and can kill you deader then hell. Why do you think Copenhagen can get you high. Loss of blood oxygen to your brain and heart.

There was a recipe in the old anarchists cookbook that concentrated tobacco if I remember right. Suppose to be pretty dangerous contact poison but I also know not to believe everything you read in that book. I don't remember what ever happened to mine. I haven't seen it in years.
Absolute nicotine is an old Company trick. Kills quickly.

I made Tea from 2 packs of smokes. I cant get chewing Tobacco(Redman) here. Cant import Tobacco Products to Thailand. Mixed with Dish Soap its a Good Bug Killer. I used it on Tomato's in the US.View attachment 351583
I moved to Australia for 18 months and could not get Copenhagen. I substituted two coffee beans as a dip and I have to tell you it works. I started back up after I came back but then quit again a couple of years ago. I dip once in a while now, once in six months. I will put in a couple of coffee beans once in a while if I have a craving. Give it a try it works for me.

I can tell you from experience that it can fk up your esophagus muscle. Not to mention your pushing your luck with mouth cancer.

Nicotine is dangerous to your circulatory system. It restricts blood flow and can kill you deader then hell. Why do you think Copenhagen can get you high. Loss of blood oxygen to your brain and heart.
Prisoners drink a solution because it shows the same signs as a heart attack. After getting to the nurse. He slipped out and made an escape.

Latest posts

Back