Busted!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenDayGirl

"Ganja Chickie"
Reaction score
Hey all who remember me...I wanted to say good by and thanks to Mutt, Stoney, Tbg and all of the rest of you who helped me to grow some of the the most lovely marijuana I've ever had the pleasure to smoke. Oh yeah.....the social side was fun too. So anyhow last Thursday, LEO :cop: busted down my door, ripped up all my beautiful NL that was grown aeroponically and ready for harvest this weekend. :cry: I was lucky somehow and my wonderful boyfriend took it upon himself to take all of the blame so our kids wouldn't be dragged off. Unfortunatley...that leaves him in jail for "maintaining a drug house" and "violation of the uniform controlled substance act". With all of that said, I think that this might be a good time to quit smoking weed. And if only one thing in this thread any of you will remember.....CONTROL THE ODOR COMING FROM YOUR GROW ROOM!!!!!!!!! Lesson learned.

Love, GreenDayGirl / Mel :ciao: Happy smoking to all!

Damn GDG that is without a doubt a real freaking bummer. Neighbors i take it? Well i can only hope that everything works out for you as well as your boyfriend. Good luck. ;)

Hang in there girl, I hope you and your family are together again soon.

My gawd GDG!!! I'm sorry t hear it.:mad: :cry: We wish you the best. Take care..and STAY SAFE girl.

Damnit! I hate hearing that this happened. It's a shame that this type of primitive law is still practiced! I hope some sort of legal help makes this go away for you.

All my best thoughts are with you and yours.

Good luck!!!!!!

Dang that su<ks. Well.. good luck to you and your family.
Peace:peace:

Wow....what a guy ! Do you live in a house or apartment ?

Wow. I am so so sorry. :( I hope your boyfriend gets home soon.

Wow that sucks!! If they just legalized and regulated, cops would have A LOT more time to go after REAL violent criminals and not ones who grow plants for personal use.

Yes odor is the number one cause for getting busted. Nosy EDIT FOR LANGUAGE neighbors. I take it you live in an apartment building or in a double block house and the odor went through the vents. Thats why you have to use odor control. EZ Hydrokit sells Ona Odor Control so when you grow next, check out that product. Or get one of those Ionic Breezes. Always plan this out before you grow! And it is always more secure to grow outside so then you are not liable so I would look into that next time you grow. Try to find a good secluded area.

You are lucky your house wasn't seized under the drug forfeiture laws...which is illegal and tyrannical.

Sorry to hear. Yup, I'd quit smokin' at least until the legal crap is done with.

Hope all works out well for you and yours.

Hang in there.

Good Luck For You And Your Boyfriend He Have To Be Cool Dud Lets Rise The Blant For That Couple :joint:

hey gdg, i don't if you have the money or want to try and fight it , but check the NORML website. they have lawyers who specialize in mj cases only. just find your state and look for the closest one. i hope everything works out for you guys.

yeah good luck.. this is the kinda thing ive always been worried about but dont really know what to do about until we build a more perminant grow space..

hope everything goes ok, your boyfriend did a very noble thing

EDITED FOR LANGUAGE pigs. GDG hope everything will work it self out.

damn that really sux hope all goes well for ur man. i dont really know where ur from but where im from depend on how much u have growing u can fight it in court that it was for personal use not to sell but it will still take time in the court system but could end up be just a misdermeanor and get no time at all. well i wish u and the family the best of luck .remember DTA dont trust anybody

Good luck with everything. I only hope that someday we can all grow without fear of prosecution, or in our cases persecution.........

I think that most of us have this fear and I'm very sorry this happened to you. I mean, wth did you really do? grow some plants?
What a HORRIBLE crime!!!:mad:

I hope that everything works out for the best.

Latest posts

Back