buying extra nuts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

str8t0thetop

Reaction score
so i got all my normal nutes i want to use but do i really need to buy PH minus and plus or normally people just need -?

Absolutely! PH is as, if not more important than Nutes. Always make sure you check and adjust PH AFTER adding the Nutes. And if your growing in soil, most soil PH meters are junk. Water till you get runoff and test the runoff PH to test the soil's ph.

what are you growing in?
DWC or soil
DWC and or soil yes you will need both but you will also need a pH tester as well.

so im going to need both PH UP and down? and is there a brand that is better then the rest? thanks

i wish they had those stores here im in europe but ok thanks for the tips and for testers am i better off getting a normal tester with the paper you compare color to or is a digital one worth it?

I use advanced nutrients to adjust my PH. It was more expensive than the other brands but it is more concentrated. It only takes me three drops or so to adjust my PH, so this bottle is going to last me for years.

I have a digital tester and would highly recommend it. Keep in mind that you are going to be testing your PH after you add nutes so the water will already be colored, it can be tough to test with the liquid or paper kits. Also testing the runoff is really easy when you just have to stick the tip of the tester in it.

Latest posts

Back