Ca users, new laws passin again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mendo local

Med Grower
Reaction score
new law just passed this morning for mendocino county, Stating that only 25 plants per parcel are allowed versus the 25 plants per medical card before. NO more caregiving or growing for others on 1 parcel.

Anyone here any other news about this?

I was afraid this would happen when I saw them debating it on Ch 64 }:>(

ML; I tried to find this new law do you know what it's called?

Sounds like more of an "ordinace" than a law

each city/county has ordinances. Mine states only 2 outdoors per parcel so 25!!!!! your still cool. thats a butt load of weed. But if 30 patients want one killer green thumb to grow their meds, well......then he should be allowed to grow their meds. that simple.

allgrownup said:
Sounds like more of an "ordinace" than a law

each city/county has ordinances. Mine states only 2 outdoors per parcel so 25!!!!! your still cool. thats a butt load of weed. But if 30 patients want one killer green thumb to grow their meds, well......then he should be allowed to grow their meds. that simple.

Allgrownup; Must be nice to live where you could physically grow plants to their natural height{=>|

What it means is that even though the doctor recomended that my mate and myself could grow 25 plants each, but the sups. think that 25 is enough for both of us, when the sups. got their medical licences I don't know?

Now another thing that they don't or won't take into account is, that in a case like ours; first we can't grow tall plants, 4' They get into the burn zone of the lite. next we can only grow 6 - 8 plants at a time.

At least I have a geen thumb, I worry about the 80% who don't know how to grow or live in rented domasiles, O you didn't know one isn't supposed to grow in a rented space? The DEA knows this and has been sending property owners notices that they their real estate may be confiscated and sold as booty from a federal drug bust crime=>O

Oh well growing pains hurt some, more than others.>\

All the Sups. did was send the comercial growers back to the woods where they've been growing for many years;>\

ya even if there are 2 cards on one property, you can only grow what is allowed for 1 card.
before if you had 2 cards you could do 50 plants, now for 2 cards you can do 25 plants.
per parcel

damn that *****... im sure other county as my own will enact something similar... OC has their own wars within these city limits... i just hope its still as useful as the guidelines mendo county got...

ya I hear ya there, atleast we are still allowed 2 lbs of processed per card.

Latest posts

Back