cadlakmike & buddyluv was right...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highinsc

BHC # 6969
Reaction score
well some of you know i grew my first plants from bean to flowering but three plants and three males,,,anit that the way it gos,,,so after 2.5 mounths of care i yank all three put them up to dry,,i didnt go through all this not to smoke what i grew.well folks let me say this mike and buddyluv wher right :holysheep: that stuff tasted like pooooo! no headche just a bad taste in my mouth(((gess dosnt matter what it is,, only lady posta be thr,,,lol))) so guys just wanted to say thank you for your help and addvice.but i did reach my gole of blazen my owne smoke,even if it tasted like poooo,,,,next time alllll.. ladys.....peice :48:

man thay came from bag weed,,but that tasted like s--t,,lol...must be the typ of weed...

They're making jokes at another member's expense, a member who talked a lot of trash and made an joke of themselves. If you missed the thread just ignore the DP WW remarks. Like buddyluv and I told you before, do not smoke fan leaves, regardless of the strain. Sorry that your grow did not work out for you, I'm sure next time will be better.

thanks mike,,you seem to have a welth of 411 wen it comes to growing,iv lurnd a lot from reading yours and buddyluvs post, thanks...

:huh: wow have you all lost your minds. Who told this guy your going to get a buzz from fans for one, dude they was pulling your leg. For 2 male plants are only good for one thing pollen that's it that's all nothing more. Last there is THC in plant matter but man its such a low % that its not worth the time of drying and smoking it the only thing i would have done (with way more than 3 males worth) is made up some hash out of the plant matter after it was dried, but there would have had to been some female stuff and popcorn's in there too IMO to be worth it. Sorry to hear that your 1st try went male on you but look on the bright side at least now you have growing experience and can positively identify a male ;)

cadlakmike & buddyluv was right...
Great. Buddyluv is going to want a special avi for this now :D

EDIT: Hey, I just noticed I have a brilliant future! Must be part of the server busy problem. Just in case, I'm off to buy a powerball ticket.

dubbaman your right now i know its not that hard to grow and i dam sure know the ladys from the gents lol,,,i dont remember whos post i red bout blazen fans or males but like i sed first grow 2.5 mounths,,,i was smoking something....just the becouse,,,,lol.......but not no more...thanks yall..

Starting in 2010 I will try to be a nice guy until then I can not make any promises. Do not take anything I say to heart, if I have broken your E-feelings I apologize.

That was very touching Buddyluv. Glad to see you back.

Latest posts

Back