Cali chronicles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blue og

image.jpg

Pretty impressive. I wish I could do an OD grow up here. Always too rainy during our 3 week fall before winter arrives.

I'm guessing u are not in a legal area hockey?? The girls love getting their compost tea one or two times a week..I need to do more foilar spraying as they only have had it once the whole season. Crossing fingers hoping for the best of luck all the way through.

Beautiful! Just love green growing outdoors.

aww man i always gotta :48: before i look at your thread. otherwise i get a pain in my neck from turning my head sideways to look at all the beautiful pictures :p .

keep it green - sb

Such kind words all...I'm kinda wish they just flower cuz the size of the chocolopes and the galaxy r getting to be soo tall! Plants r too big for their root space(or as big as I could have dreamt). Feeding is about to get heavy and more trellis netting! Hope everyone is staying busy and giving their garden the attention it deserves :bong: :bong:

Sup with the chocolope?Tagging along for this one...

The chocolopes are big hungry monsters...of my four I have 3 taller and 1 noticeably stockier. Grew it as my crop a couple years back. They where all clones and where super fruity. This year they are femmed seeds

The short choc is showing plenty of pistols... Most far along in the entire crop

image.jpg

Smoke has been blowing through from a fire for the last week. In the morn it's the first thing u smell and notice when looking outside

image.jpg

Dang,loving your pics..what kind of yield would you expect from one of the chocolopes?

Latest posts

Back