Can’t get it dialed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheck14

Jack of all trades, master of none
Reaction score
View attachment 341821
Still having issues. Thought it was light burn with the new light. Moved the light and dialed down a bit. Got rid of the aphids, for now. Gave cal mag, been giving cal mag. Also gave some nitrogen. (Lotus grow) also been giving Epsom foliar spray before lights go out for the evening
Temp 78F
Humidity around 65%
PH between 6.0 and 7.0
Mars hydro fc-e6500 at 70% 18-20 inches above canopy. Have since moved it to 24 inches and 50% as of yesterday
View attachment 341821

Attachments

• 71720698739__8D95BA89-DAF4-4936-9DB4-F20E01DC3B8A.MOV
    3.9 MB
I don’t wanna come across sounding like a **** but those plants have had serious problems for a long time and I believe if they were mine, I would probably start a new. I see a lot of flower sites but I don’t see any flowers per se… it sounds like you were just feeding them randomly from your posts. You may want to write down a feeding schedule and then stick with it so your plans will be healthy.

Yes no worries @boo im not soft and bouncing ideas and opinions is what this forum is about.
I thought abt re starting early on but I was hoping there was a chance to pull them out of the funk.
My first grow, earlier this year, I finished 4 plants with barely any feeding. Roots Organics Lush soil, dropped them in the dirt with 2 spider farmer sf1000’s and they vegged and flowered. All the feedback I was getting was “need fed” “can’t believe they did that with no nutes” etc.
This run I used same soil, but bigger light and added nutrients, and have had nothing but issues. The small plants are under one sf1000 and the tent has the mars hydro fce6500. Granted, I did have aphid issues in the beginning but I didn’t think it was that serious of an infestation. I’m tempted to just use the soil and hardly any nutes like the first go round.
And I have documented every feeding for what it’s worth.

don’t want to sound all negative here , but yeah , I would trash those plants , clean up the tent , make a plan and start anew…..

if you need any seeds I have plenty to pass around , just let me know

don’t want to sound all negative here , but yeah , I would trash those plants , clean up the tent , make a plan and start anew…..

if you need any seeds I have plenty to pass around , just let me know
Hey you guys have helped a ton already, and if you wouldn’t waste time with them, I trust your judgement.
That’s very disheartening news though!!
Time spent from seed to where I’m at now is, as you all know, quite lengthy.
I wish I could find a trustworthy mentor that’s local to me. But you damn growers are elusive like finding a squatch.
I should start a poll lol. Keep em or trash em?!
How could I prevent it from happening again when I don’t even know what I did wrong, besides everything lol.
And @bigsur51 a nice fellow here already sent me a bunch of beans but I may take you up on that offer down the road appreciate it

Guess I'll be the odd man out, but depending how much time ya got in 'em, I might ride it out while trying to figure out what I did wrong.

Keep in mind, the two guys that said ax 'em have a lot more grow time under their belts than I do.

Guess I'll be the odd man out, but depending how much time ya got in 'em, I might ride it out while trying to figure out what I did wrong.

Keep in mind, the two guys that said ax 'em have a lot more grow time under their belts than I do.
That’s what I was thinking. Ride em til the wheels fall off. Worst that happens is I’m out more time and effort. Just looking for suggestions. I’m sure more will chime in

Hippie has a valid point

whichever path you choose , you will be a better grower for it

anyone who tries to grow cannabis has to go through a learning curve , even with a mentor

patience is a good thing to have

keeping things simple works for a lot of growers

- ProMix with mycorrhizae
- General Hydroponics Flora Micro and Flora Bloom

anyway , you know the drill and I am sure you will do better at dialing in your next grow

keep your chin up Amigo!

Also I’ve been using urine and saliva ph strips to test my ph. I’ve been reading that could be an issue with testing water. Any opinions on this?!
I’m worried my PH level could be inaccurate due to the strips and causing my issues. Should I get water test strips instead. I have a pool, I should go get those strips and see if there’s a different reading. My wife got me the urine/saliva strips and I just assumed they would all be the same.

Latest posts

Back