Can I flower in one month

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graalweed

Reaction score

I have a difficult situation on my hands.

I will have to leave home for 17 days.

I have a Wappa plant from Paradise Seeds going to 12-12 light period today. I will be traveling in one month.

I guess that I can prepare the box to work with full autonomy. But, what if we have when i m away: fire or major snow storms breaking windows or the tree next the house falling, etc.
The old ******* Murphy s Law.

Considering that a priority is not to end in jail: Do you think that I can think realistic in to harvest in 26 days :confused:
Even considering all that I know I will be losing is there a chance of having at least some minor harvest :confused:

many thanks indeed

Or do you think that I m over cautioned and should not think in the worst and let the poor plants live in relative peace

During the flowering sprint, your plants will grow about an inch a day.

A 17 day absence means your plants will be about 10-20 inches taller than when you left.

It's a loss of plants, but for safety's sake and with water, electric and lights in the same room, things *can* happen in 17 days.

I would suggest that you just harvest your plants the day before you leave, hang them and leave them drying until you get back.

Turn off all your system and shut the breaker for that room off.

That way, only something really weird like a tree falling would ruin your time.

Your weed will have some immature buds on it and may be best for making hash oil from, but at least it won't be a total loss.

Good luck on your trip and even more luck on your next grow.

Latest posts

Back