Can I Harvest some...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keyspy2

Reaction score
I have 5 plants that are about two weeks away from harvest. on one plant though, the top cola looks ready to me. The trichs are abot 20-30% amber but the rest of the plant is mostly clear/cloudy. What will happen to my plant if I harvest the top only. Will it die? How bad will it stress? Or, should I just wait a couple of weeks.

If you chop the top off...the bottom buds will have a better chance to mature.

it shouldn't hurt it

if you wanna cone that bad cut it!!!

(will B Ok)

MJ plants are often harvested in sections.

Top 1/3 then 2 weeks later the middle 1/3 then 2 weeks later the last 1/3.

Many many people do it ;)

:peace:

Many people harvest in sections, however, are you sure on the color of the trichs? Buds really bulk up the last 2 weeks of flowering. If you have 2 weeks to go, I find it difficult to believe that you have a mature plant 2 weeks before estimated harvest date, especially if this is a breeders' estimate...

why am I the only one that has the bottom seem more mature than the top, especially the top most bud? it always, in my experience has much more percentage of clear trich's.

Could it be strain related?

well I'm pretty sure what I am seeing, and after checking the calander it is not 2 weeks, more like 9 days, and out of the 5 that I have it is just one plant doing this

Grow Dude, My Afgani #1 always seems to mature faster at the bottom for some reason. So your not alone bud!

I hear ya grow dude.

im looking at a plant this morning, and is just starting to amber on the bottom buds, top buds 75-25 clear-cloudy.

Latest posts

Back