can i interupt dark for pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunkin2

Reaction score
hi everybody.
can i get some opinions on interupting dark 12/12 to take some pics. i can't shoot pics with the 1000w light on. the camara shutters the picture. like adjusting your tv when flipping lines appear.
anyhow i'm anxious to show everyone where i've come since 4 months ago.

EVERYDAY'S A HOLIDAY!

IMHO, it wouldnt do to much harm.Its like a plant thats outside and a lighting storm blows through.But I think that you should wait until right after you light goes out.That way you are not taking any unessasary risks to a grow you are so far into.But now i am looking forward to seeing them pics soon.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

berserker71 said:
But I think that you should wait until right after you light goes out.That way you are not taking any unessasary risks to a grow you are so far into.

Good point. I wouldn't interrupt the light period after a long period of darkness because the hormone that causes flowering reacts quickly to light and it can bring it back into veg. What keeps you from taking the pics during the light cycle? Just don't use the flash. Also camera phones usually show dark bands in the pic when under HPS, so try a conventional or digital standalone camera.;)

Using the flash usually corrects the problem... if not then do it rite after ur light goes out.

you shouldnt be interruptin the 12 12 cycle for any reason cept an emergency. take pics either right before or right after the lights come on or go off. good advice yall ;)

Latest posts

Back