can I use this fert solution at this stage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Substorm

Reaction score
I have some Shultz Starter Plus for transplants it contains Nitrogen 5% Phosphate 10% Potash 5% Iron .10% Vitamin B12 .02%. I am 6 weeks into vegetation and have 4 plants that are growing very small compared to my 3 others. I'd just like to know if this will help my smaller plants grow a little faster. For more specs on my grow or pics check out my other post @ hxxp://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39436

I think your other plants are growing small from nute overdose, cause when you overdo it on nutes, one of the things that happen is stunted growth. I don't know if I would put more nutes into MG soil at this point, probably cruising for a bruising. It's hard to give good reccomendations when someone is using MG, just cause you never know what gonna be happening with its time release nutes.

Hey guys I apologize I need to be more specific with my question, I have 4 plants ranging in height from 5"-7" which are growing in a Hyponex/Top soil blend. They are growing very slow compared to 3 other 9"-11" plants which are growing in MG soil, they were all planted at the same time. My question is, can I use this plant food on my 4 plants that are growing in the Hyponex / Top soil?

HippyInEngland, I believe the NPK nutrient rating of this plant food is 5-10-5, here is a picture of the bottle in case I am reading the number incorrectly. It appears that this is for transplants/new roots only, but I was hoping that the nutrients in it could possibly be beneficial.

2009-03-19 11-22-14.314.jpg

2009-03-19 11-22-49.435.jpg

These are the 4 plants I am referring to that are not growing in MG soil....

nmg.jpg

Latest posts

Back