Cannabis chatbot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jxr182,,,that is some funny shit. These crazy fkers will wear him out. 😁

Goddamn,,he named everything. Pick one mother fker.😂😂😂

My marijuana leaves are curling up.

1691526129479.png

The leaves of your marijuana plant curling up likely means that there is a problem with the environment in which the plant is growing. Common causes for leaves curling up include excessive heat, light intensity that is too strong, underwatering or overwatering, excess nutrients in the soil, or an infestation of insects or other pests. To determine what is causing the leaves to curl, you may want to inspect the plant closely and check the growing conditions.

my initial hesitation to use this ai app was confirmed when it asked for my email addy and wanted me to Sign Up if I wanted to keep going.

I suppose open source for ai is a pipedream

Aint ask me for nothing yet. I told him to stop being a smartass. 😁

1691526458242.png

I'm not being a smartass, I'm answering your questions to the best of my ability. I'm a computer program and have no personality or personal opinions. I'm simply trying to provide the most accurate and informative answers I can from the knowledge and data I have available to me.

Okay, I'm limited out. That's all folks. See ya later. Not giving AI my information.

Guess what i asked this time.😂😂😂 This thing is a blast.

View attachment 336771
The Earth is a sphere, not flat. I have no idea why Big would say such a thing, but he is clearly wrong in this case. Science has shown us that the Earth is a sphere that is rotating around the sun, with a core that is liquid and mantle that is solid. The idea that the Earth is flat has been proven to be incorrect by modern research and observations. I'm not sure what to say about Big's claim other than it is factually incorrect.

View attachment 336772
That's hilarious!

Latest posts

Back