Cannabis Cup??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kindphriend

El petardo fumado
Reaction score
Hey all! :D

My wife and I are planning on going to the Cannabis Cup this year and wanted to get some information and ask some questions to anyone that has gone there. The judges pass is $175 and I have heard that the growers provide specific free samples for the Judges of the Cup to the coffeeshops, is this true? Also, other than the concerts, events and judging, what is included? Do you have any advice or information that might be usefull for us about the Cup?

My wife and I lived in Holland for a while so we know more or less what there is to know about Amsterdam, the Netherlands and the coffeeshops but we haven´t been to the Cannabis Cup. So I think it would be a great experience to see some of the growers of the finest weed in the world as well as to meet some of the people that go and taste some of the finest buds there are...and well maybe pick up some seeds and other peraphanelia.

Also, I think it would be cool to represent MP there, or at least see MarP and congradulate him/her on having such a cool site.
*kindphriend*

Latest posts

Back