Cannabis prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I recall, a license here in the Comministwealth of Massachusetts cost $150,000/year and requires $500,000 in the bank in addition to having the means to set up a retail store with Fort Knox grade security.
Not sure, I thought the cost for a licensein Ma was 13,000 and there was only a few they wre giving out. However why not 150,000 for a Ma liqueur license.

I can’t see how dispensaries can be profitable in Massachusetts. The first few months of legal ‘adult use’ sales here had lines out the door of people looking to score legal bud. Now the parking lots of the 10 or so dispensaries within a 15 minute round trip of my house are empty aside from the bud tenders cars. The state has ripped off all the ‘Green Rush’ entrepreneurs. A buddy of mine did the startup design and construction project for a grow facility and the owners told him to STOP GROWING when they couldn’t move their product. Millions of dollars spent on the facility were simply flushed down the toilet. They wouldn’t drop the price to move their stock. I suspect the owners were using it as a tax write-off(though I don’t understand tax law well enough to understand how losing millions is any better than donating that money to a charity)…
One thing these assclowns did when they made weed legal in Ma was to add a town tax of 3%, over the rate set for weed which is very high to begin with. Now that 3% to the town was to be used for police fire or what ever the town needed to support the stores operation in the town. Store owners are complaining that they don't get shit for the 3% and are fighting that tax in court. Unless you got big money behind you mom and pop are not owners of a weed shop in Ma.

Not sure, I thought the cost for a licensein Ma was 13,000 and there was only a few they wre giving out. However why not 150,000 for a Ma liqueur license.
I am pretty sure when I initially looked at it back when we had just approved legalization that the numbers I stated above were correct but it has been years(10 I think). However, this is what I found on the CCC website. Not as bad but still ain’t cheap…
F8296C08-B9A5-4764-9DF2-417A34903E86.jpeg

That's why I could give two shits if Texas ever goes legal. All it does is fk up the market and get government more involved. Anytime the government gets involved in your life they fk shit up.

No, Joyce was a horse of a different color. Race car groupie...one night stand. Ever hear of birth control ya fargin idiot...
They always find some dumb bastard to agree they are the father even after the 25 man chain line at the hulu party last month

That's why I could give two shits if Texas ever goes legal. All it does is fk up the market and get government more involved. Anytime the government gets involved in your life they fk shit up.
Ya but you do not have to worry about going to jail for your personal grow. My only problem now is stopping my grandkids from getting into my stash.

Do you get time if you get caught growing in the State of GA? I can't afford thousands of dollars to grow marijuana medically fees.

Do you get time if you get caught growing in the State of GA? I can't afford thousands of dollars to grow marijuana medically fees.
It's a felony to grow pot in GA, and that includes possessing seeds or even grow lights. So in theory you could do time. I doubt it's something actively pursued, but I wouldn't be discussing my grows around the office water cooler : )

It's a felony to grow pot in GA, and that includes possessing seeds or even grow lights. So in theory you could do time. I doubt it's something actively pursued, but I wouldn't be discussing my grows around the office water cooler : )

They are only two people that know I grow marijuana. Beside me and TJ. Sometimes I wish I didn't tell my friends but then again, I love sharing and smoking with my friends. Happy times.
I sure wouldn't like the time if I get caught that's for sure.

Least said the better.
People look at it differently when they find you grow.
They have no idea in the $ involved the electric cost ,tents,seeds,lights ,fans,soil,nutrients,water,and a virtual sea of cal-mag at least and it seems like always another " two weeks"

Pretty much my Amazon orders would give it away… I keep a low profile even tho I’m in a legal state. Don’t want anyone talking about my grow. I do have a cannabis fairy that delivers free clones from my grows to replenish the summer crop in the area to various new growers. The best is to keep a low profile especially in Georgia. I use to live in Georgia and they would definitely lock you up for a joint much less get a nut on finding a tent or grow room…

Only one of my neighbors knows I grow. I keep a very low profile. I am very careful about people coming to the house. Even washing pots. I make sure everybody knows about my veggie garden. Serves as a good smoke screen. Even though it is legal and I keep my plant count down it is none of their business.

I drive thru Georgia once a year traveling heavy...been doing it for 20 years and have figured out how to do it...I wont give up my packing secrets but driving a superduty at 82 I never get looks...if I drive my FX45 I get looked at by every cop and pulled over by every third one...driving a HD truck makes me fit in with the good ole boys...dirty trucks attract less attention than a clean one...

Latest posts

Back