Cannabutter My Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevetosh

Reaction score
I did a some looking up on here and elsewhere, so did the butter in boiling water then added green mater simmerd for 6 hours, squeezed the green stuff through some muslin cloth, let it cool put it in the fridge over nite, have butter today.

The issue I had could not find a defintif answer to quanaties, so.

500 grams butter
500 grams dried growned green matter, mostly trim/leaf some pop corn.

Have got 235 grams of butter, will be cooking/eating cakes later, will update on how good they are.

Peace

Wow!!

i have been smoking 25y+ this blew my socks/head off.

i made some shortcake with 60 grams of MCB, plus some flour/caster sugar mix, roll out put on try in the oven @ 180 15mins
Made into 20 pieces had 2, wiped me out..... have now goty it back together sort but will now eat mmmmmmmmmmm...
1 more, love.

Image000.jpg

It looks like you've done a good job Steve. I look forward to your report of how your cakes are!

Where did the other 265gms go :confused:

Great result :)

Have you ever cooked with cannabutter before?

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
Where did the other 265gms go :confused:

Great result :)

Have you ever cooked with cannabutter before?

I dont know! Maybe in my compost bin:) .

Yes a couple of years ago, wiped out a gang of us at a festival.

Mind you if you have or anybody for that matter have any tips, bring them on.

stevetosh said:
I dont know! Maybe in my compost bin:) .

Yes a couple of years ago, wiped out a gang of us at a festival.

Mind you if you have or anybody for that matter have any tips, bring them on.
Probably just didn't press the weed hard enough. Maybe you can setup some leverage somehow to make a harder press.

One hinge, two boards.....

StoneyBud said:
It looks like you've done a good job Steve. I look forward to your report of how your cakes are!

Wow!!

i have been smoking 25y+ this blew my socks/head off.

i made some shortcake with 60 grams of MCB, plus some flour/caster sugar mix, roll out put on try in the oven @ 180 15mins
Made into 20 pieces had 2, wiped me out..... have now goty it back together sort but will now eat mmmmmmmmmmm...
1 more, love.

Am now watching/listening to the Glastonbury fest, great

HippyInEngland said:
I guess its working ;)

Mann,

It was great, in the end had 4 pieces, slept like a baby, was wasted did not wantb to smoke a spilff, not like me at all, I have some more "flour" so will make more, recommend my friends eat 3 to be feked 2 will be cool and 1 for a buzz.

Just thought i'd throw this out there...
My way of cannabutter

FIRST: prepare 500mg of "greens" ( i prefer fresh) and add 2# of good butter. sit on back of stove.

Second, bake a batch of regular cookies to get rid of the kids... okay two batches...

Strain thoughly the "greens" from butter and let cool to room temp. Now use as regular butter,

I LOVE chocolates, so i buy small candy molds and add 1# of butter to 2# of GOOD DARK chocloate, pour into molds and let cool.

1= buzz 2=ugh 3 = nite nite

In the past i've noticed a remarkable difference to "un-cooked" butter as compared to "cooked". If you cook / heat the butter directly IMO i believe the difference is very noticable. hENCE MY METHOD OF GENTLY WARMING THE BUTTER / GREENS TOGETHER !

Latest posts

Back