Cant find anything

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donkey942

Reaction score
Jebus man ive got MS and for like 6 days ive been out of my own homegrown, Ive went to like 12 dif people looking for stuff and I got some popcorn buds from a freind and 1 small bud of some brick crap and now Havent been able to get any for 3 days, its not like im looking for a freebee Their just isnt any here that I wont have to deal with some strret corner punk with a chip on his shoulder and high mighty attitude who wants $30 a gram christ almighty this city blows. Im so fed up with the **.
HELP ME!:eek:

donkey942 said:
Jebus man ive got MS and for like 6 days ive been out of my own homegrown, Ive went to like 12 dif people looking for stuff and I got some popcorn buds from a freind and 1 small bud of some brick crap and now Havent been able to get any for 3 days, its not like im looking for a freebee Their just isnt any here that I wont have to deal with some strret corner punk with a chip on his shoulder and high mighty attitude who wants $30 a gram christ almighty this city blows. Im so fed up with the **.
HELP ME!:eek:

trust me man i feel ur frustration. its probly worse here than there i'd put money on it if i could prove it somehow lol. i got a friend comin by tomorrow to let me look at some stuff to see if i want or like etc... i'll snap a pic of it if ya want and jus show ya. the only thing i do is throw a fit and tantrum and kinda go into hiding when i out my medicine lol. im not a people person at all unless i'm medicated regularly as most are with any their medication wether it be pills or smoke. but theres nothin i can do bout it but keep tryin to get better at groowing so i can someday cut myself dfrom the whole street deeler scene. i get paranoid and nervous as heck going t people, n not to mention the fact that everyone u ever get from wether friend or foe these days seems to always wanna try an jip ya on stuff an be greedy etc...

That is the whole reason behind my starting to grow Zip i only wish i had started years ago and saved all that $$ i spent id be frigging rich LMAO i recently had to cut down 2 big males i had going , i could not just throw em away so i dried em and tride the smoke omg it was so smooth and i got a nice lil mellow buzz...no more street thugs for the Martian lol

Marsrover1 said:
That is the whole reason behind my starting to grow Zip i only wish i had started years ago and saved all that $$ i spent id be frigging rich LMAO i recently had to cut down 2 big males i had going , i could not just throw em away so i dried em and tride the smoke omg it was so smooth and i got a nice lil mellow buzz...no more street thugs for the Martian lol

its not so much spending too much money but more of never having enough money. lol i aint plannin on gettin rich off anything. my buds are for personal only. and all anyone needs to know when i burn some good stuff wit them is that "i found it on the road" lol

Latest posts

Back