Carrying whilst driving across states/through check points etc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, i reckon i may get lucky, but i'd rather not risk it.

How would i go about posting it?

Can i wrap it well, put it in a pairs of shoes with socks, and post them?

I had a freind mail me a couple buds to S. Korea when I was stationed there in the Army. (The weed there sucked!) all she did was bake a batch of peanut butter cookies, put a couple buds in plastic, at the bottom of a shoe box, line it with foil, and put the cookies on top. Use your imagination. I would not use a fake name though alot of times the mail will not be delivered if it is not an actual resident of that address. Tell your buddy not to open the package once it is delivered, that way if someone (leo) is on to it somehow, and they show up a couple days later, he can say he didn't open it cause he was afraid of what was in there knowing he didn't order anything. your bud in the states can't have something lined up for you when you get here??? That would be the safest way to do things. I personally would not put a friend in that situation to have something sent to his address. Just My Oppinion! Good Luck!

I'm going to. he'll only be at a hotel or rented place anyway.

So i'm thinking of bagging the stuff really well, sticking it in some stinky trainers wrapped in a towel, and putting it in a jiffy bag.

That'll be alright, no?

kaotik said:
if you were a dude, you would not be tying anything to your u knows lol ;) :p
you've never had to cheat on a UA, have you?;):(

The checkpoints around Big Bend are pretty laxed. They are not really looking for one ounce of weed, they want the big bust. They have dogs there at different times, but being on a tour bus you will be fine. I really doubt they will even check you personally. They would ask the driver for his info and off you go, If they don't just flag him/ her through. There main job responsibility is to find human trafficers. That is the big thing around there. I would pre roll all my stuff and stick em in a marlbro pack in my shirt pocket. Never know when you might get ready for one.... Better yet if you look in the cooking section you can probably find a recipe for some chocolate chip cookies or something and then you coud really enjoy your trip. If you get busted you can always pull the I had no clue bit. They really cannot prosicute you for cookies you bought at a church bake sale that was going on at some shopping center in another state...

Latest posts

Back