[Caution: Dynamite]

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BriBri said:
Where I'm from (Scotland) green stuff is "grass" as in the green leafy stuff and cannabis is "solid-ish" as in soft black, morocan etc etc, sorry for the confusion !!

:eek:

:bong: ,,,,,,,,,:bong: ,,,,,,,:eek:

Thanks a lot The Effen Gee. I hope this works, because I think I'll give it a try this afternoon. If I eat it, it sounds like I won't be hungry for anything else for many hours. I'm crazy enough to make it and go to work. Tonight could be a slow night for me.

You will want to eat, not smoke.

Taking this before work is not recommended by me...but PLEASE...let me know what goes down.

If notable.

I actually want to hear about your...sessions...with explosives.

Please...feed the beast.

I'm waiting for the oven to heat up. I'll put it into the oven in about five minutes.

I didn't use my best weed for this. I used the mediocre stuff that I have. I used two grams, plus a couple tenths.

I've made cookies before that put the fear of God me, so I should be able to handle this. I ate a cookie before going shopping at Target. I was inside the store and I had intended to buy about five items. I grabbed the first item and I was about to look for the remaining four items, when all of a sudden I forgot where I was and what I was doing. Then, when I remembered where I was and that there were all kinds of people around me I was scared and my heart was racing. I then had this fear of passing out and flip flopping on the floor or something. I knew that would never happen, but I couldn't shake the thought. So, it was all I could do to stand in the checkout line and wait for what seemed like an eternity for the line to move in order to pay for the one item.

Yes, eating baked goods can be a scary experience.

The cracker's in the oven now. I haven't smoked anything, so this should work. I'll report back later.

Well, I ate 3/4 of it about an hour ago, and 15 minutes ago I ate the rest. Yeah, that hit the spot. Thanks, TEG.

Ok TEG, I'm reporting back to you. As I said, that hit the spot; I ate the whole 2 grams. But that wasn't the end of the story. That really crept up on me. So, by the time I got to work I was really rocked. It took me a few minutes to acclimate and settle into my buzz, but it worked out well. I was really stoned for about four hours or so.

It doesn't really stink up the kitchen. It smelled a bit like peanut butter, but nothing strong.

Hey Effen Gee, I made another one today, and it is better than the last one. I put it in for 40 minutes instead of 35. I can barely see straight. That'll be the last cracker for awhile. It's a bit too wasteful. Fun, but wasteful.

Definately fun but wasteful.

the idea arose when we had all this Cindy 99 that was dusted with sulfur @ week like 10 or somethig really dumb like that.

Really, really strong cindy too...

Seems the longer they are in the oven the better.

I get sick of them after a few times, then a week or two go by and I get the itch again...

Yeah, I know what you mean. They settle down heavy in the stomach, and the buzz is ridiculous.

yes it does taste great with honey and peanut butter when it cooled down...

I have thought about jellies.. but haven't tried that with pj sandwinch ;)

When you burn them they taste even worse...

Cheers brother.

Lower temp, longer cook time = More stonyness...

We made some last night with corn tortillas, 'cause I have no food in my house. We used that sulfur weed you see in the pictorial. This time I spread some cannabutter (I know, Gross) made from some San Fernando Valley OG Kush to try and counter the horrifyingly intense effects of cooked ingested Cinderella 99 that went for 14 weeks and has been curing for alnost a year.

The butter didn't do a thing in the face of how strong the cindy was...and coupled with the INSANE Sharks game last night. Tampa Bay @ San Jose 1-7 sharks. 2 TB ejections. Fights...mad ref's...Reminded me of when hockey was awesome.

TEG, I'm going to do it again soon. Last time they were baked for 40 minutes; I was thinking about trying 45 minutes next time. What do think the maximum time in the oven should be for maximum potency?

The last time I did it, I was too high to be in public, and I won't do that again. They kinda creep up on you, don't they?

Question,,,would ya get just as high if you quickly swallowed the Bud(chased with a beer or whatever),,instead of heating up or adding anything? OR is the cooking part of the release of THC?

Latest posts

Back