"Celebrate, goodtimes....come on........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadhooka

Junior Grower
Reaction score
It's time for celebration......come on" :guitar: (who sings that?)

I just wanted to ask everyone to celebrate with me!

The first branch with actual NICE nugs on it I've cut off of a GOOD pot plant in THIRTY years on the planet. FIRST TIME!

:headbang2: :lama: :welcome: :yay: :banana: :ciao: :clap:

The only bad part is my camera had a dead battery :doh: :( I had this sweet shot set up with a tape measure and everything. But trust me, it will be GOOD smoke. The tip is about the size of a light bulb (standard incandescent American).

The only reason I cut was.........well a couple.....but the main reason was the branch had been ripped by wind or an animal and was just hangin' there asking for it.

Also, Daphne got a good rub down on her roots with a couple gallons of "mollases water" that I've read about.

YAAAAAAAY MP Celebrate with me!!

:woohoo::woohoo:Get the party started!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

Light'er up! :smoke1:

I am diggin' the good vibes :cool: :bong1:

i'm trippn blllllllllllz

i have a new profound love for my girls now that i've been eating them

i wonder if my wife could work them in at dinner every nite. These crackerz are kiick'n my butt :headbang2:

now i want wee on EVERYTHING :woohoo:

make yourself whatever you can Gadhooka. Smoke it.......eat it........and appreciate it.

I still got a ways to go til' I'm in the clear.....but man did that feel good......Thanks for all the help. I would name names, but I would probably leave a few people out so I won't. For real though, it's been great to get answers from nice helpful people......Thanks everyone!:hubba:

:48: :fly: :fly: :fly: :bump: :clap: :dancing:

:banana::yay:Right on bro all that:watchplant:finally paid off huh....well....hang that bad boy, cure it, and:bong1:enjoy the fruits of your labor my freind...:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Congratulations Gadhooka

Its great to read posts like this, all the secret worries, all the questions, all the problem fixings, logging into the forum to search and read, then suddenly you realise you have grown something better than ever, this forum really is the best.

Latest posts

Back