Cheap Co2 system using stuff in your house already!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LegendaryGT

Reaction score
Hehe... that is of course, if you have your stash of green with you.

Everyday when you go to tend to your plants, make it a habit to smoke a j with them. The added Co2 is great for the plants!

Besides, you will most likely smoke a joint at some point in the day so why not wait until your with your plants!

Cheers

LegendaryGT said:

Everyday when you go to tend to your plants, make it a habit to smoke a j with them. The added Co2 is great for the plants!

Besides, you will most likely smoke a joint at some point in the day so why not wait until your with your plants!

Cheers

i want too see proof lol :hubba:

they may also think....geeez the fields on fire im gonna kill myself lol

LegendaryGT said:

Cheers

Smoking produces carbon monoxide not carbon dioxide.
Also smoke blocks the stomata of leaves leaving it less able to use Co2

While I dont think it detrimental but it doesnt do any good for sure.

I have heard nothing but negative things about smoking inside the growroom.

For one, like he said above, smoke blocks the stomatas.

Also, paper and tobacco smoke may cause a serious disease in plants, some kind of tobacco related illness i am not too sure of the specifics on this.

Yeah I tried this and due to the location of the grow room the house smelt like a dope den afterwards.:eek: Not recommended ...

Latest posts

Back