check out my hydro!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sillysara

Reaction score
im pretty new to hydro i have a number of soil grows but never hydro this is my first attempt..the seeds im use'n are passion#1 and the wer germinated on the 18 of feb..they grew slow for the first 2 weeks then i put em in the hydro system and they grew slowly at first but in the last week they have grown more than any other time..they will be a month tuesday and im hopin to flower them on the 20th.. my ph is 5.8 and they got 1/4 strenght nutes here some pictures..what i was hopin to find out is cud i flower em on the 20th..thank you

SDC10969.JPG

SDC10970.JPG

SDC10972.JPG

SDC10974.JPG

SDC10975.JPG

SDC10976.JPG

yes when ever you like, I dont flower till I know the sex, and thats why I use clones...

srry let me explain..are they big enough to flower..would another week of veg and then switch

They are big enough to flower but I would let them go for about two more weeks to maximize yields. Just my thoughts though. I think I said this in your grow journal...I dont know...too many bong hits I think.

Anyways, keep us posted on what you decide to do. Good luck and take care.

Latest posts

Back