check out the erbo..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyannas son

Reaction score
this new pipe it costs about 100.00 i want one:D

erbopipe.com

my falut i fixed it...
i think the erbo site sucks if you want to see it in action look on youtube just search erbopipe.com

Dyannas son said:
this new pipe it costs about 100.00 i want one:D

erbopipe.com

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm the guy to talk to. I was surfin blogs and came across your post. I am the inventer and owner of ERBOpipe. I just joined this site and have been exploring everything. I'll be expanding into Europe soon and already have a rep in Amserdam.

My pipe was rated number 2 by High Times in the Jan issue and also featured by Skunk magazine in the spring issue. It is revolutionary and is creating quite a buzz in more ways than one. It has an effect that is created by my patented design which surprised everyone, from the Old school to the new.
Anyway, dont get me started, nice to meet you and we'll see if we can get you one somehow!

(Edit by Stoney Bud: Sorry man. We don't allow ads or sales info between members for the very obvious reasons)

Mr Erbo,

let me be the first to welcome you to this forum.
this forum is mature to say the least and very well run
and moderated.

(Sorry, if you want to contact this seller, you'll have to go to his site. We don't allow any type of sales between members on this site.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back