Check out this cool cake!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

hxxp://www.omnomicon.com/rainbowcake

A rainbow cake!!!

My youngest turned 5 and I wanted to surprise him with something special.

I had a few minor disasters (forgot to grease the pans-oops!), but the end product was still pretty damn cool :D. Imagine how good it could be with some magic butter??? ;)

Here's a few pics I snapped during the whole thing.

Plenty left, who wants a piece?

And no rainbow **** jokes please. :giggle:

save a slice 4me SM looks delicious :48:

and Happy Birthday to the little one :D

I will take a slice too SM Looks yummy

dam that looks good !! i'd prolly burn my house down bakin a cake lol

Look great SM I take a piece. Give the little one a pinch to grow a inch and a hug and kiss to show your love:peace:

:banana: Thats one tasty looking cake Mom. Hope you got some ice cream to serve up with that.

BuddyLuv said:
No offense Ma but it looks like something the Village People would jump out of.

Too funny you said that. In the link I posted, she said it was a great cake for when you're coming outta the closet...:giggle:

looks cool mom....ya no artist with baking but it like growing.ya better more ya try.happy Birthday to ya son.

omg damn typen stoned...i ment to say ug forget it...iwant a slice and put the icecream on you !!!!!

bnightclown said:
omg damn typen stoned...i ment to say ug forget it...iwant a slice and put the icecream on you !!!!!

:p No icecream, sorry.

nice looking cakes if you want a nice german carrot recipe cake i will kindly write it down for you ;)
with the sweet white cream for the carrot cake off course.

i hope t hat green cake is sweet avocado cream lol

I thought the idea of a birthday is to have fun not get terrified ;)

Looks great :)

Did anyone ask for seconds?

:peace:

a very crative idea Mom love the colors, wow look at all the colors man....
happy birthday to the lil one may they have 10,000 more

i know alot of kids who a scared off clowns, but i bet i can think a one who fears cake now! jk looks good mom andi don'teven have the munchies so thats sayin something

Latest posts

Back