cheepest hps mh as possible any i deas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbuzz123

Reaction score
thanx i am look for as cheep as possible send any link ideas anythings thanx my friends ar MP

ive seen some 50 and 70 watt ones at home depot online for like 40 bucks only thing is your gonna have to wire it with a pigtail or something to make it plug ready

Great price on that! if it goes that low, I have diagrams and can help you wire it up.
Hopefully there truthfull about the 300 hours.

1000 watt HPS here sell for 140 plus bulb at 100.

http://htgsupply.com/ Is one of the cheapest places to get a whole light set up.The 400 hps is $119 and a 400 MH is $119. They have a 400 watt conversion for $169 and you can use HPS and MH.I get all my lights and bulbs from here.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

plz just listen to me bro i dont care if you need help wiring it up i will help you its as easy as pie but please dont spend over a 100 dollars on a 400 hps when you can get it for 50-60 dollars feel free to pm me

dont spend over a 100 dollars on a 400 hps when you can get it for 50-60 dollars
Yeah but does it come with a reflector and bulb? $120 bucks aint bad to be able to pull out of the box plug and grow:D.

naw no reflector but with bulb lol i wont lie i get my compete setups from htg that are high wattages but for a 250 or something id rather make it lol but i guess to each thier own though right but htg does have very good customer service indeed :)

lol im going to continue my rant lol would you pay 120 dollars for this?:rolleyes:

Picture 028.jpg

Picture 029.jpg

lowrydergrower775 said:
plz just listen to me bro i dont care if you need help wiring it up i will help you its as easy as pie but please dont spend over a 100 dollars on a 400 hps when you can get it for 50-60 dollars feel free to pm me

The e-bay one is only $30.00

lowrydergrower775 said:
lol im going to continue my rant lol would you pay 120 dollars for this?:rolleyes:

E-conolight is the bomb on prices. Bulbs are cheap too. :)

lolol thank you mutt atleast somebody likes saving money ;)............and buy from ebay with caution if so

Mutt said:
E-conolight is the bomb on prices. Bulbs are cheap too. :)
I get all my light stuff from them. I do like to save money. A reflector is just too easy to make.:hubba:

Latest posts

Back