Chillkoots med grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frank's Gift day 57 of 12/View attachment 306950View attachment 306951

Sativa Dominant Hybrid Strain
Sativa Dominant Hybrid - 75% Sativa / 25% Indica​

THC: 1% - 5%, CBD: 20%​

Frank's Gift is a sativa dominant hybrid (75% sativa/25% indica) strain that is a phenotype of the infamous Skunk Haze. With an insanely high CBD level that typically bottoms out at about 20% on average and highly medicinal effects, Frank's Gift is a strain that is beloved by users of all experience levels. The Frank's Gift high is relatively mellow in nature with minimal effects due to a limited THC level. The high starts with a relaxing euphoric lift that leaves you feeling blissfully happy with a slight increase in energy that's hardly noticeable. As your mood soars, your body will slowly become more and more relaxed, calming any physical aches and pains while numbing negative and racing thoughts. Because of these effects, Frank's Gift is a great highly medicinal choice for treating conditions such as muscle spasms, tension, chronic pain, and mood swings. This bud has a slightly bitter earthy herbal flavor with just a touch of woodiness. The aroma is incredibly strong with a chemical ammonia overtone that's accented by woody earth and a pungent effect. Frank's Gift buds have small pieced dusty green nugs with sparse almost clear hairs and a coating of tiny clear crystal trichomes that look slightly milky in the light.
The Connoisseur: "This bud has a slightly bitter earthy herbal flavor with just a touch of woodiness. The aroma is incredibly strong with a chemical ammonia overtone that's accented by woody earth and a pungent effect. Frank's Gift buds have small pieced dusty green nugs with sparse almost clear hairs and a coating of tiny clear crystal trichomes that look slightly milky in the light."

Me: "I'm fookin' STONED, man.

This place RAWKS. lol

Fourora Borealis
Special Edition “Mr. Bob Hemphill” F1 Hybrids. These are rare hybrids of heirloom genetics.
🚨

Out of stock
Fourora Borealis = Fairfax Four Way ♀ x Northern Lights #1 ♂
Fairfax Four Way: Sensi Seeds Four Way, which is Skunk #1 x Afghani X Pakistan x India. This cut was selected in 1995.
IMG_1871.JPG

1693853028527.png

The Connoisseur: "This bud has a slightly bitter earthy herbal flavor with just a touch of woodiness. The aroma is incredibly strong with a chemical ammonia overtone that's accented by woody earth and a pungent effect. Frank's Gift buds have small pieced dusty green nugs with sparse almost clear hairs and a coating of tiny clear crystal trichomes that look slightly milky in the light."

Me: "I'm fookin' STONED, man.

This place RAWKS. lol
Are any seeds Available for this Frank's Gift.

Well look at that. This weed is a little different than my others. It’s not a couch weed and doesn’t hit you like a brick wall but you will find yourself concentrating more deeply and later if someone is smoking it with you talking like crazy about every little thing. It’s my brothers favorite weed and he has smoked most of it and takes a jar home whenever he visits. I call it the talk talk weed. It looks good. Enjoy the harvest. 😊

They don't have anything stock at this time so I will just have to wait. Not really in a hurry anyway. I'm main goal is to help my wife and daughter with their ailment's. My wife has sever spinal pain and has a spinal cord stimulator imbedded next to her spine and is in sever pain all the time She takes many Oxy during the day and it starting to effect her negatively. That is why I started making the CBD. It helps her but barely. My 32 year old daughter has been living with us for almost two years now and has pretty sever PTSD from a traumatic experience in the past. So I'm also looking for something to help her live. And we would like to have our space back someday. We love our daughter but in her current mental state she's not easy to live with.

Last edited:
Fourora Borealis
Special Edition “Mr. Bob Hemphill” F1 Hybrids. These are rare hybrids of heirloom genetics.
🚨

Out of stock
Fourora Borealis = Fairfax Four Way ♀ x Northern Lights #1 ♂
Fairfax Four Way: Sensi Seeds Four Way, which is Skunk #1 x Afghani X Pakistan x India. This cut was selected in 1995.
View attachment 339774
View attachment 339775
day 69 of 12/12
IMG_1914  N L 4way.jpg
IMG_1905.JPG

smoking.gif

wink  puff an pass.gif

Latest posts

Back